$44, Manage By The Greeks 2016 - Sheridan course available
Status: AVAILABLE - Download immediately
Combined file size: 889.6 MB
Included files: (mp4, pdf, zip)
This class is a collection of video recordings from the actual live class that was previously offered. Upon purchase, an email will be sent containing login credentials needed to access the archived class page. ...
Course Provider Name:
Manage By The Greeks 2016
This class consists of 8, 1 hour long sessions.
- You are welcome to email questions directly to Dan or another mentor outside of the class time.
- You will have full access to each recording for at least 6 months. Each session will be recorded and archived.
- All fees for online classes are deductible towards our GOLD Mentoring Program ($1000 limit)
Managing Your Trades By The Greeks in 2016!
In this class, Dan Sheridan shares with you how he constructs, trades, and manages his trades using The Greeks.
This class is a collection of video recordings from the actual live class that was previously offered. Upon purchase, an email will be sent containing login credentials needed to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives access to all class recordings as well as trade updates, PDF’s, and PowerPoints. Any questions? Email us at [email protected]
DETAILED CLASS CONTENT
Class #1 With Dan: Foundation of Managing By The Greeks
- 0- Intro and information about this class and the Class Page.
- 4:55- Defining Concept Manage By The Greeks and how the various Greeks fit into this concept.
- 19:39- Questions about price movement and Volatility to ask that illustrate the concept of Manage by the Greeks.
- 21- Questions to ask about Deltas, Gammas, and Vega that illustrate how this concept of Manage by the weeks works in Practice?
- 21:55- Questions about the VIX you should ask as you Manage your trades by the Greeks?
- 23:10– Questions regarding potential losses you should ask yourself as you are Managing Trades By the Greeks?
- 25:50- Manage by the Greeks Essential Concepts
- 33:10- How to analyze Short Vega Trades like Iron Condors and Butterflies when VIX is 11-13?
- 40:20- How to analyze Short Vega Trades like Iron Condors and Butterflies when VIX is 14-17?
- 42:40- Manage by the Greeks Example using a Put Credit Spread in SPX as an Example.
- 49:05- Put Credit Spread Guidelines in SPX or RUT.
- 52:25- Fire Drill Analysis for Put Credit Spreads: How to do it?
- 1:03:05- Class Trade to illustrate Manage By the Greeks Concept
- 1:15:26- End
Class #2 with Mark Fenton: Calendars Spreads & The Greeks
- 2:00 –Introduction
- 8:00- Calendar spread overview of strategy
- 13:00- Best condition’s for entry with a Calendar spread
- 17:00- Fundamentals of trade entry
- 29:00- Graph examples of calendar spread trades and effects on the greeks
- 33:00- Trade execution techniques
- 40:00- Adjustment and trade repair
- 43:00- Trade exit perimeters and techniques
- 57:00- Live trade entry
- 57:00- To End Question and answer
Class #3 With Dan: Example of How to Manage a Trade By the Greeks
- 0- Introduction
- 1:05- Used Live Class Trade to give a thorough example of the Managing by the Greeks Concept. Dan used an at-the-money Broken
- Wing Butterfly trade he put on live to illustrate the concept of Managing by the Greeks. He spent the entire Class explaining in detail
- this very important risk management concept.
- 1:00:19- End
Class #4 With Dan: Credit Spreads (Manage By the Greeks)
- 0- Introduction and review of SPX Price Chart
- 7:10- Review of Live Class Trade from 1 week ago: Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. Also discussed adjustments.
- 22:55- Put Credit Spreads: Trade Example and Risk Management Guidelines. Dan also discussed hedging or insuring the Put Credit Spread.
- 1:07:25- End
Class #5 with Dan: Butterfly Trades (Manage by the Greeks): Part 1
- 0- Intro and Class Schedule next few weeks
- 9:30- Review Live Class Trade put on over a week ago: At-the-Money All Call Broken Wing Butterfly
- 22:30- 1 Day Live SPX Iron Butterfly in SPX!! Discussed putting this type of trade on every week.
- 30- All Call Butterfly 29-30 Day Duration (Balanced or symmetrical)
- 38:50- Iron Butterfly 29-30 Day Duration (Balanced or Symmetrical)
- 49:20- Trading Guidelines for All Call or Iron Butterflies (Balanced or Symmetrical)
- 56:20- Intro to Broken Wing Butterflies
Class #6 With Dan: Butterflies Part 2, Broken Wing Butterflies and Iron Condors
- 0- Introduction
- 1- a Look at SPX Price Chart
- 2:40- Balanced Butterfly All Calls
- 6:54- Guidelines for Balanced Butterfly and Risk Management
- 13:15- Unbalanced or Broken Wing at-the-money Butterfly (All Calls)
- 14:45- Review of Adjustments on Balanced Butterfly
- 18:53- Unbalanced or Broken Wing at-the-money Butterfly (All Calls)
- 24:05- Guidelines for Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterflies and Risk Management
- 32:50- Out-of-the -Money Put Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly
- 44:27- Guidelines and Risk Management for out-of-the-money Broken Wing Butterflies
- 46:15- Traditional Iron Condor and the Greeks
- 49:30- Equidistant Iron Condor and the Greeks
- 51:42- Class Live Trade for today
- 1:01- End
Class #7 with Dan:
Manage by the Greeks – Iron Condors & Managing Multiple Positions in same underlying
- 0- Intro
- 1:55- Traditional Iron Condor
- 6:55- Traditional Iron Condor Guidelines and Risk Management
- 12:00- Equidistant Iron Condors
- 14:00- Equidistant Iron Condor Guidelines and risk management
- 18:30- unbalanced Iron Condor
- 25:45- Unbalanced Iron Condor Guidelines
- 29:35- Applying the “Pit Process” of Managing Trades by the Greeks.
- Dan illustrates the pit process by using a trade with multiple positions in the same vehicle.
- 1:04:15- Live class trade for today- Balanced Call Butterfly- Buy one 2135, sell two 2175, and buy one 2215. 9.50 debit, Dec 9 expiration
Class #8 with Dan: Cash Secured Puts & Wide Put Credit Spreads and Long Diagonals
- 0- Introduction
- 1:50- Cash Secured Put example in AMZN
- 4:13- Cash Secured Put alternative: Wide Put Credit Spread. Example in AMZN with Risk Management
- 25- Cash Secured Put Alternative Guidelines
- 28:30- SPX Cash Secured Put example
- 30:30- Wide Put Credit Spread SPX as alternative to Cash Secured Put.
- 39:45- Long Diagonal Strategy: Another cheaper alternative to an Cash Secured Put and Covered Write.
- 45:50- Long Diagonal Guidelines
- 49:55– Review of last weeks Live Class Trade
- 52:55- Live Class Trade for today with current market conditions? SPX Balanced Butterfly.
- 1:02:30 – Student Q and A: How I would use a Vertical Spread to reduce my deltas in an Iron Condor Trade?
- 1:09:28- End
Class #9 with Dan: Short Strangle alternatives, Back-spreads & 1 day Butterflies
- 0- Into
- 4:35- Short Strangle Alternative in SPX
- 24:25- Speculative Backspread in SPX
- 33:15- 1 Day Butterfly
- 40:53- End