Special Webinars Module 1 – Trader-Dante.com
Special Webinars Module 1 – Trader-Dante.com Download. The implications of trading as a business
Knowing yourself: What is your edge over the next trader? …
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: http://archive.is/huNce
Course Special Webinars Module 1 – Trader-Dante.com is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
What Is Taught On The Course?
Below are some of the key elements that are covered in the course:
- Who you are playing against and the dynamics of the playing field
- The relationship between probability and pay off in creating your edge.
- The role of luck
- The implications of trading as a business
- Knowing yourself: What is your edge over the next trader? What is their edge over you? How to overcome your weaknesses and play to your strengths
- How to set up a professional trading desk
- The market dynamics: How markets move and advertise themselves to find value
- Why the institutional traders need liquidity and specifically how they obtain it
- How and where traders get trapped and what to look for to exploit this for profit
- Exactly how and where to draw the most effective support/resistance levels
- How to identify day types for estabilishing intraday directional biases
- How to identify the key levels to do business at: Where to enter, place a stop and a profit target to swing trade effectively
- How to read Market Profile charts to make better trading decisions
- How to read order flow effectively from a DOM to not only refine entries but spot setups you can’t see from standard charting pratices
- How to read a footprint chart and use it to take high probability trades with excellent payoffs
- How risk/reward is not a static concept and why moving to break even does not create a “free trade”
- When to hold and when to fold: How to trail a stop effectively when the market moves in your favour
- What to look for to get out of a losing position before the market hits your stop
- How to manage risk and position size effectively
- How to understand market correlations
- How to build positions to achieve high returns
- How to position into and out of news and trade market rumours effectively
- How to keep an effective trading journal and analyse it to increase performance
- Specific drills to practice to increase your trading performance
- The specific routine to follow each day for success. How to organise yourself before, during and after market hours whether you are a full time of part time trader
- How to devise a process for continual self improvement
- How to build a detailed trading plan to achieve success and create a visual map to make sure you can identify profitable trades, quickly
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.