How to create a course request that is not yet available
1. Go to the WSOlib website and sign in to your account.
2. Navigate to the “Course Requests” section of the website.
3. Click on the “Create Course Request” button.
4. Fill out the form with as much information as possible about the course you would like to see on the platform.
5. Be sure to include the course title, a brief description of the course, the intended audience, and any other relevant details that could help the WSOlib team understand why this course is needed.
6. Submit your request.
You can search the database based on the WSOLib.
If you still can’t find the course you are interested in, please contact us, We will find it for you. Many products are available, however, we can not post them at the same time.
Normally, we will let you know which courses can afford it or not immediately. You will wait 3-7 days (or Sooner) for the results. You will get the full link of the course.
After this time, if still can not provide. I will automatically refund you. So, please don’t open a dispute after confirming it.