Digital Sales Domination – Todd Schuchart
Digital Sales Domination – Todd Schuchart Download. Learn to close 89.7% of your qualified sales calls using nothing but a pen and a blank piece of paper, …
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: http://archive.is/b75GO
Digital Sales Domination
Learn to close 89.7% of your qualified sales calls using nothing but a pen and a blank piece of paper, without any case studies!
- Welcome (48:18)
Module 1 – Know, pre-call strategy
- 1.1 Pre-call training -Strat Here (31:54)
- 1.2 Pre-call over the shoulder – Watch second (13:29)
- 1.3 Pre-call worksheet
- 1.4 Transitioning From Lead/Pre-call To Setting The Appointment (9:26)
- Pre-call (Dentist Rochester, NY) Freestyle (15:37)
Module 2 – Discovery, Client Needs Analysis
- 2.1 CNA – Client Needs Analysis (28:58)
- 2.2 CNA Worksheet
- CNA Do I 1 Call Close or Follow Up Sales Call too Close? (5:52)
Module 3 – Close, One Paper. One Pen.
- 3.1 Start here – setting the stage for the main presentation (25:52)
- 3.2 Complete walk through of the presentation (19:40)
- 3.3 Breakdown/section 1 of main preso – Parking lot (1:04)
- 3.4 Breakdown/section 2 of main preso – Traffic/Product/Platform (4:40)
- 3.5 Breakdown/section 3 of main preso – Thank you page – Evergreen – Set the expectation (8:35)
- 3.6 The Close – Word track/Script
- 3.7 Setup To Sell In The Growth And Retention Strategy (3:54)
- 3.8 I closed. Now, what do I do? (7:54)
- 3.9 Proposal Outline-Transitioning to the close (15:51)
- 3.10 Setting up the sales of additional products (10:18)
- 3.11 One Paper And A Pen – SEO First (15:49)
Module 4 – Build/Grow, Your Growth & Retention Strategy
- 4.0 Build and grow – Growth and retention strategy (19:32)
- 4.1 Growth and retention road map
Bonus #1 – 1V1 role play training call w/Todd
- 1V1 – Role Play outline
Bonus #2 – 90/90 Blueprint
- 90 day challenge – Habits (9:11)
Bonus #3 – Pipeline management
- P.1 Pipeline managent – Forecasting (14:15)
- P.2 Pipeline freestyle training (8:48)
- P.3 How to use the Pipeline Spreadsheet (10:00)
- Pipeline Excel Sheet – Read the note in each tab!
Bonus #4 – 90 daily inbox sales tips tricks and motivators
- 90 trainings in your inbox! (see bonus training)
Bonus #5 – Cold calling scripts
- Get the gatekeeper working for you
- Cold Calling Phone Pitch Getting The Appointment
- Cold Calling Tracker Training Video (14:26)
- The Power of Thank You
Bonus #6 – Gates – Calculator
- Gates Calculator and Google Sheet Link
- How to use the gate calculator (6:18)
- Bonus How to use gates to establish revenue goals (10:58)
Bonus #7 – Shut down 3 of the biggest sales crushing objections
- Hurdling over the three biggest obstacles
Bonus #8 – 3 pro sales tips to being perceived as the expert
- 3 Pro Sales Tips To Being Perceived As The Expert
Bonus #9 – Sales accelerator templates
- All Downloads Are In This File
Bonus #10 – Closed Facebook group
- Join our close facebook mastermind group!
- Could you talk more about partnering with suppliers for the industry to set up a referral network.
- What is the best way of getting these guys attention and standing out from all the junk emails/calls they get every day?
- How do you get them comfortable that you have the right level of expertise and skill level to be comfortable referring their clients to you?
- I wanted to better understand the way you word your contracts and explain what you are selling.
- New Lecturegetting someone’s attention on a cold email to get them into one of these strategy calls?
- Are the CNA and Presentation done on the same call?
- I was thinking about combining ads with SEO though
- How do you do the billing if you are selling leads?
- In one of your training videos you say… $1500 is minimum to get traction
- How many emails do I need to send out a month?
- What do we do when the client says “follow up with me later?”
- 9.12.19 Open call (55:43)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.