Digitize your lettering with Photoshop – Veronica Zubek
Digitize your lettering with Photoshop – Veronica Zubek Download. The starving artist mentality is dying off, now with the rise of the internet and online …
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
LEARN HOW TO DIGITIZE YOUR LETTERING IN PHOTOSHOP
BIG NEWS GUYS!
The course is now available on SKILLSHARE!!
Are you ready to start making money with your lettering?
The starving artist mentality is dying off, now with the rise of the internet and online shopping even a hobbyist like you can make some extra income, heck, you can even start a whole lettering business right from the comfort of your own home. It’s what I did.
Here are a couple ways to look at it, you can either custom make each piece or you can make it once, digitize it, and sell prints, mugs, apparel, and much much more.
Heck, your Instagram photos will thank you too.
For some people it’s the perfect solution, maybe you do this part time and just want some extra income, or you have little kids and don’t have time for custom pieces, or you just want to preserve your art forever in a digital format.
What ever the reason, digitizing if awesome!
This will save you so much time in the long run. And who says you can’t do custom work too just because you sell some prints.
The first thing you need when digitizing your art is good software. There are plenty of free options out there, but believe me, free, isn’t always better. But find out for yourself by getting a free 7-day trial of Photoshop.
I’ve been using Photoshop for the last 14 years, from High School, College, work and now as a small business owner. I use it pretty much every day. I used it in the picture above to make a collage, I used it for the main blog post photo, my logo and everything visual I need to create. And touching up photos of my kids isn’t a bad thing either.
I don’t know what I would do without Photoshop in my life.
It does take time to learn, especially since there are multiple ways of doing the same thing, but you just need to find what works for you, and how you want to use it.
So, if all you want to do right now is learn how to digitize your lettering, checkout my course. It’s available as a one time purchase on Teachable or if you have a subscription to Skillshare you can watch it there as well.
Yey for digitizing! I’ll see you in class
WANNA DIGITIZE YOUR LETTERING WITH PHOTOSHOP BUT YOU THINK IT’S TOO HARD?
LET ME TAKE YOU STEP-BY-STEP
DO THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Can I change the color of this letter?
- Is it possible to enlarge this picture?
- How do I even create a file?
- What is a marquee?
- What do all these buttons mean?
- Can I get rid of the background?
- How do I create a mockup of a greeting card?
- What is a layer and do I need one?
I HAVE THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS
Watch this little video I put together about the course lessons and what you can expect to learn.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to navigate around the software, even how to install the Creative Cloud
- Necessary Photoshop tools to edit your design
- Keyboard shortcuts to work faster and easier
- How to clean up your file from scratches or dust
- How to digitize watercolor and ink lettering and keep that transparent look
- How to color correct your file to match the original
- How to setup a file for prints or web
- How to mockup your design for your shop or social media
- How to make your own mockup template that you can use over and over again
HI, I’M VERONICA!
In the last 3 years I have fallen head over heels in love with hand lettering, obsessed would be a better word for it. But, given my years experience in design I just can’t step away from the computer.
I have been working in Photoshop for the past 13 years, and can’t wait to share all my knowledge with you.
YOU NEED THIS COURSE IF
- You wish to sell prints of your lettering
- You always struggle with editing photos of your lettering for social media posts
- You need a variety of tools to work with and little limitations
- You have NO IDEA how to use Photoshop
YOU DON’T NEED THIS IF
- You never want to make prints or any reproductions of your lettering
- Your lettering is for hobby only and investing in Photoshop is too expensive
- You don’t care if your photos look professional
- You’re pretty well versed in Photoshop
Will I learn to vectorize my lettering?
No, this course is for digitizing with photoshop, that means we will clean up your lettering but not vectorize it. Look above in the class curriculum for more info. Digitizing in Illustrator course coming soon.
Will I learn how to letter from this course?
No, this course is to help you navigate Photoshop and teach you how to work with your already lettered pieces. I have another course for beginners in hand lettering.
When does the course start and finish?
The course will start sometime in June 2017 and will be available for as long as TwoEasels is in business and students are buying the course.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own. Download Teachable app on your smartphone.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Photoshop (Adobe offers a 7-day free trial, so if you want to take advantage of that don’t start your trial till this course is released)
- A finished watercolor lettered piece (I provide files if you don’t have your own)
- A finished ink lettered piece (I provide files if you don’t have your own)
- A photo of a frame, a piece of paper and or a cup or shirt. We will use it to create your own mockup template.
- Scanner or camera, a good phone camera will work too
- Printer if you wish to print out your design
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.