Dream a Little Dream – Bashar
Dream a Little Dream – Bashar Download. Celebrate 30 years of Bashar Channeled by Darryl Anka with this special anniversary event! In this session, explore…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Celebrate 30 years of Bashar Channeled by Darryl Anka with this special anniversary event! In this session, explore the mechanism of dreams, how they function, and how dreams can serve you.
- How can I know I am an eternal being?
- How is it that you “travel” with someone else (co-create)?
- What is the mechanism for the unmanifested particle to come into existence from “the one”?
- Can a being travel outside of its God and travel to a paradigm with another God?
- Can substances like DMT act as teachers for higher frequencies?
- Bashar speaks on excitement about being excited and fluctuating excitement levels.
- Is there any way to induce lucid dreaming?
- Can you give me anything cool about the Santa Barbara area?
- What are your preferences when you visit our physical reality?
- What happens in the after-life? Will those that pass on remain connected to love ones?
- Are lucid dreams with deceased loved ones an actual communication?
- Do we choose to die?
- Can we train ourselves to see spirits?
- What are the languages I am speaking in my sleep?
- How do we create memory from the present? How do we share memories with another?
- Redefining the nuclear situation in Japan.
- How can I use my excitement to prioritize my creativity?
- How can I redefine my beliefs to handle even greater difficulties?
- Exploring negative beliefs with my hybrid daughter and the holographic universe.
- What is the significance of the 6th floor in one of my dreams?
- What is the status of comet ISON?
- Are there crafts behind the moon right now?
- What does it mean to be a chosen one?
- Would you like to come visit us with your ship?
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.