Earn More Writing PRO Platinum Bundle – Holly D. Johnson
Earn More Writing PRO Platinum Bundle – Holly D. Johnson Download. My name is Holly Johnson, and I’m a professional blogger and columnist who makes over $2…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: http://archive.is/Tv1FK
Earn More Writing PRO
A Master Course for Freelance Writing PROs
Take Your Writing Career to the Next Level
Ready to take the next step in your freelance writing career? You’re in the right place!
My name is Holly Johnson, and I’m a professional blogger and columnist who makes over $225,000 a year through freelance writing. You can find me writing for websites like The Simple Dollar, LendingTree, Bankrate, U.S. News and World Report Travel, Fodor’s Travel, and more. Plus, I travel about 12 weeks a year. So, yeah, I get around!
My flagship course, Earn More Writing, has helped hundreds of beginners launch successful freelance writing careers while teaching established writers how to earn even more money. It provides a fantastic foundation for anybody who wants to earn a living as a freelance writer. I highly recommend you check it out if you haven’t already.
But, enough about the original.
Earn More Writing PRO is a master course in online freelance writing, diving deeper into the issues that can help set you apart from the crowd. We’ll tackle the most common questions left unanswered by the orginal Earn More Writing – including how to master different types of online content, how to properly source your articles, productivity and bookkeeping hacks, how to have important (but difficult) conversations with clients, and much more.
So, if you’re ready to improve what you’re worth, add more value, and take your writing career to the next level, it’s time to get started with Earn More Writing PRO!
Earn More Writing PRO is the course for professional freelance writers who want to stand out from the crowd and become the freelancer clients love!
What You’ll Learn
Earn More Writing PRO will teach you how to advance your online writing career by becoming a more professional and valuable freelancer. In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Master different types of online content
- Properly research and source your articles
- Increase your productivity to earn more money
- Add incredible value to make yourself indispensable
- Find and keep the most desireable clients
- Improve your invoicing to save time and stress
- Have difficult conversations with editors and clients
- Form the proper mindset to become a six-figure freelance writer
Module 1: Understanding Different Types of Online Content
- Learn the three main types of online content you’ll be asked to write
- Understand what differentiates each type of content
- Learn my tips and tricks to find jobs within each type of content
Module 2: How to Master Each Type of Online Content
- Learn to create superior online content in all three major categories
- Review various writing samples and explore detailed examples of how they can be improved
- Get my best tips for becoming a better writer, no matter where you’re writing
Module 3: Researching and Sourcing Basics
- Understand how to properly research and source your articles
- Learn how to differentiate good sources from bad (and why it’s important)
- Get tips for locating the best sources
- Learn why using proper researching and sourcing techniques makes clients love you
Module 4: Productivity Tips to Earn $1,000 Per Day
- Learn to identify high-maintenance clients and avoid them
- Explore how you can increase your productivity by completing small tasks
- Get my best tips for combating writer’s block
Module 5: Finding Killer Clients
- Understand and master the art of “warm pitching”
- Learn about my favorite resource for connecting with high profile clients and publications
- Learn how to locate clients who (probably) have the money to pay you
Module 6: Conversations You’ll Need to Have
- Understand why good communication with clients is essential to getting ahead
- Learn to professionally communicate with clients regarding payment and the scope of your work
- Learn how to set expectations and control the conversation
- Read real-life examples of how I’ve responded to clients in sensitive situations
- Get ideas for how you can respond to unreasonable clients in a professional manner
Module 7: PRO Tips for Adding More Value
- Learn how to add more value and make yourself an important part of your client’s team
- Find out how to add value without seeming overly needy
- Explore my nine favorite ways to add value with ease (and make more money in the process)
Module 8: Tracking, Invoicing, and Bookkeeping Basics
- See the simple way I keep track of my assignments and due dates
- Learn how to create a basic invoice (and why basic is better)
- Find out how we handle our bookkeeping
- Learn some of my favorite tricks for saving time and money on administrative tasks
- Get suggestions about my favorite tracking, invoicing, and bookkeeping tools
Module 9: Mindset Rules for the Six-Figure Freelance Writer
- Find out why the best writers don’t always make the most money
- Learn what matters and what doesn’t when it comes to making money
- Understand how structuring your day can help you achieve financial success
- Get my favorite tips and tricks that successful writers use to get ahead
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.