Easily Create Your Online Course Videos, Audios and PDFs – Dave Espino
Easily Create Your Online Course Videos, Audios and PDFs – Dave Espino Download. For a new online course instructor, (or info-product creator) creating you…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/sLx10
For a new online course instructor, (or info-product creator) creating your first course can seem like an impossible task, right?
There are so many things to learn, for example:
- What is the best microphone to use so that online course platforms approve of the sound quality?
- What is the best way to record my screen and create screencast videos, preferably a way that is cost-efficient, not too techie (easy to use) while also giving great video and audio that Udemy will approve?
- What is the easiest way to record audio for use in my courses?
- How can I easily add PDF course elements to my course so as to add variety of lectures and additional helpful tools for my students?
- What would be the best way to record live, “face-to-camera” videos for my course?
These are all common questions that new instructors have and all of them are answered (in great detail) in this course.
But creating and publishing your online course does not have to be difficult, painful or exasperating!
I’ve been teaching online for over 17 years and I’ve discovered & developed these amazing, proven ways to create the various course elements you’ll learn to create in this course!
As a result of having these course creation strategies, I’ve published 41 Udemy courses to date!
Not only will you get answers to how to create course elements, but you will be walked, step-by-step, through the actual creation of:
- Online course Screencast Videos (You’ll get a demonstration of the best and most cost efficient way to record your screen – one of the best and easiest ways to produce your courses!)
- Online course Live Videos (You’ll learn about the preferred camera and cost efficient solutions)
- Online course Audios (You’ll see demonstrations of 3 ways to get high-quality audio for your courses)
- Online course PDFs (You’ll get demonstrations of 2 ways you can easily create PDFs for your courses)
That’s what this course will show you how to do – through real-world demos!
It will be as if you are looking over my shoulder, watching me create various course elements, in the simplest, easiest ways possible!
You’ll also learn the most cost effective (cheap!) ways to get your courses created – methods that do NOT sacrifice quality and in fact, methods that have proven to get me 5 star reviews across 25 courses!
Discover how to easily create your online course lectures in Screencast video format, webcam video format, audio format or PDF format, today!
Introduction – Create Simple Videos, Audios & PDFs
- Easily Create Multimedia Courses For Udemy Or Information Products (2:00)
- How This Course Is Structured And What You Will Learn (3:25)
Super-Simple Course Creation Fundamentals
- How I Arrived At My Super-Simple Udemy Course Creation Process (3:36)
- Why Super-Simple Udemy Course Creation? (4:23)
- Why High-Speed Udemy Course Creation? (6:49)
The Power Of Multimedia Courses And How To Get Paid To Create Them
- Why Multimedia Udemy Courses? (8:22)
- How To Actually Get Paid To Create Your Udemy Courses! (5:57)
Designing Your Udemy Course Outlines And Layout So That It Flows
- The Udemy Course Design Process – Step-By-Step Demo (7:13)
Super-Simple Ways To Create Videos For Your Udemy Courses
- How To Record Great Screencast Videos – Step-By-Step Demo (Part 1) (16:26)
- How To Record Great Screencast Videos – Step-By-Step Demo (Part 2) (13:01)
- How To Edit Your Videos With Windows Moviemaker – Step-By-Step Demo (13:22)
- How To Do Simple Face-To-Camera Video (10:40)
Super-Simple Ways To Create PDFs For Your Udemy Courses
- How To Easily Create PDFs From Your PowerPoint Presentation – Step-By-Step Demo (6:04)
- How To Easily Create PDFs From Word Documents – Step-By-Step Demo (12:39)
Super-Simple Ways To Create Audios For Your Udemy Courses
- How To Easily Create Audios – Three Different Ways (2:47)
- Creating Course Audios Using Audacity (Intro) (3:28)
- How To Record Audios Using Audacity – Step-By-Step Demo (6:46)
- Creating Course Audios Automatically Using Zoom (Intro) (2:41)
- How To Record Audios Using Zoom – Step-By-Step Demo (9:21)
- Creating Course Audios Using A Conference Line (4:59)
How To Turn Your New Digital Udemy Course Elements Into Physical Products
- How To Turn Your Digital Multimedia Courses Into Physical Multimedia Courses (10:04)
- Conclusion – And Congratulations! (2:27)
- Bonus PDF Of The Presentation
- How To Post Your Review Of This Course
- March 2015 Homebased Businessowner Newsletter
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.