eBook Product Launch: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners – John Shea
eBook Product Launch: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners – John Shea Download. In this course I walk you through how I took a simple idea, turned it into a…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
In this course I walk you through how I took a simple idea, turned it into a short eBook and then promoted the eBook to make over $1000.
It all starts with finding one simple niche idea that you can discuss that will help other people.
Most people have knowledge of a specific topic or skill that they could teach to someone else. Most people are willing to pay for this type of knowledge.
So why not create your own short eBook and sell that knowledge to others?
I’m going to walk you through everything I did to create my simple eBook, get it launched and then show you how I continued to make sales from it over a long period of time.
I even share with you the exact eBook I used, that only took me just a few days to write based off of a very simple idea.
Here is what I cover in this course:
- Coming up with a niche idea for your eBook
- Creating your eBook – Using a simple tool to build a professional looking eBook
- Building a sales page for your eBook
- Creating a sales funnel to collect leads and upsell other products
- I explain the various payment processors you can use for selling your eBook
- How to Promote your eBook through forums, affiliate marketing and more
Introduction To The Course
- What To Expect From This Course (1:22)
Creating Your eBook
- Coming Up With a Niche Idea For Your eBook (3:02)
- A copy of my Info Product eBook
- What To Include In Your eBook (3:15)
- Using Papyrus Editor (3:02)
- Outsourcing Graphics For the eBook on Fiverr (1:33)
Launching Your eBook
- WarriorForum – Warrior Special Offer Case Study (3:20)
- Copywriting and Sales Page Outsourcing (1:30)
- Creating a Sales Funnel & Upselling A Bigger Product (2:38)
- Handling Orders With Jvzoo or GumRoad (6:22)
- Building An Email List From Sales (1:20)
- JV Launch Calendars (3:31)
- Publishing Your eBook (1:41)
Conclusion To The Course
- Wrapping Up (1:24)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.