Ecom Freedom 2.0 – Nick Biedermann
Ecom Freedom 2.0 – Nick Biedermann Download. In this Dropshipping course you will learn everything you need to know to profitably start, run and grow your …
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
In this Dropshipping course you will learn everything you need to know to profitably start, run and grow your business.
*UPDATES: I will be continuously adding videos to this course as time goes on! If Facebook makes any changes that impact us as sellers you can expect a video on how to account for it!
I will go over:
- Full website walkthrough
- Product Research
- Product Criteria
- How to find products that are already selling
- How to price your products
- Creating a high converting website
- Implementing the most essential apps
- How to setup your Shopify / Facebook Ad Account account
- How to run Facebook ad campaigns
- The exact scaling method to do 6 Figures/month
Module 1: Welcome To Ecom Freedom 2.0! (Overview)
- How this course is going to be structured (1:29)
Module 2: Creating A Shopify Store – Step By Step
- Niche Vs. General – What Should You Choose? (14:57)
- Different Pages In Your Store (5:03)
- Adding Products (Overview) (5:58)
- Creating A Store LIVE (19:42)
- How To Get Custom Logos Made Tailored Towards Your Store (9:31)
- Essential Shopify Apps Needed To Begin With (7:35)
- Finalizing Your Store (10:24)
Module 3: Product Research (TWO Winning 6 Figure Products Shown)
- High Ticket Vs. Low Ticket (9:24)
- Product Research Tool #1 (6:13)
- Product Research Tool #2 (8:10)
- Secret Product Research Strategy (How I Found The Product That Made Me $286,000 In 3 Months) (2:45)
- Product Research Tool #4 (4:54)
- Finding A Potential Winner LIVE (6:38)
- Adding The Product To Our Store (18:14)
Module 4: How To Make $100-$200 Profit/Day With $0 In Ad Spend
- Step 1 – The Basics (3:13)
- Step 2 – Lesson 1 (8:05)
- Live Case Study – $0 to $2,200+ Starting With $15 (6:50)
Module 5: Understanding Facebook Ads (VERY Important)
- Contact Facebook Directly! (Live Chat or Email) (1:32)
- How Many Ads Should You Run In The Beginning? (6:55)
- Structuring Your Ads (5:25)
- Testing Products Overview (What NOT To Do) (7:06)
- All About The Break Even Point (1:36)
Module 6: The Start Of Facebook Ads
- Setting Up Your Business Manager Account (6:12)
- Video Vs. Picture Ads (4:56)
- Creating A Campaign Live – Testing Phase (16:56)
- 72 Hours After Campaign Launch (8:14)
- LIVE Case Study – Day 2 Of A Brand New Campaign (7:53)
- Level 1 Scaling (8:38)
- Level 2 Scaling (4:00)
- Retargeting – Overview (5:11)
- Lookalike Audiences – Overview (4:05)
Module 7: Advanced Scaling Strategy
- Creating Custom Audiences / Lookalike Audiences (6:05)
- Implementing Lookalike Audiences (4:07)
- Implementing Retargeting (6:03)
- Manual Bidding – Take Your Store To The Next Level (7:45)
Module 8: Case Studies
- Case Study – $558 Spent, $2950 Returned (1 Day) INTERESTS Shown For Product (9:11)
- Case Study – $14,388 Spent, $43,412 Returned (8:04)
Module 9: Frequently Asked Questions
- Lots Of Store Visits But No Sales? (5:30)
- Facebook Ads Aren’t Running (3:27)
- How Much Money Should Do You Need To Start? (3:39)
- Facebook Ads Or Instagram Influencers (7:01)
- Dealing With Returns / Refunds (5:20)
- Shipping & FAQ’s Page Template
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.