Experts Academy 2016 – Brendon Burchard
Experts Academy 2016 – Brendon Burchard Download. Get Brendon’s step-by-step, start-from-scratch plans for marketing your advice, brand and products online…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Course “Experts Academy 2016 – Brendon Burchard” is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
Get Brendon’s step-by-step, start-from-scratch plans for marketing your advice, brand and products online. Grow your list, get followers, sell products, and become a highly-followed, highly-respected thought leader starting this year!
It’s time to share your voice and create a fortune sharing your advice and content with the world.
Brendon’s NEW training program will teach you how to START, choose your topic, build your brand online, sell products, and finally develop the followership you’ve always wanted.
You don’t need a list, a following, or even a product YET. Brendon’s job is to show you HOW to get those things and build a well-respected brand.
He’ll teach you — just like he has for tens of thousands of students — how people become highly-paid authors, speakers, coaches, online trainers, and social media thought leaders.
You’ll learn how people have started from scratch and gone on to sell their advice, knowledge and content online.
How do people create information products, build huge online followings, and create recurring sales and life-long students? Brendon explains it all and gives you examples, templates, worksheets and tools to help you get going.
You can inspire people with what you know. It’s time to monetize your life’s story, advice and passions. It’s time to become an author, speaker, coach, online trainer, and social media thought leader. Experts Academy teaches you how…
Signup for Experts Academy 2016 right now and you’ll get:
EXPERTS ACADEMY 5-WEEK ONLINE COURSE (Value $1,997)
Brand new 5-week marketing training course for authors, speakers, coaches, online trainers, and social thought leaders. Modules release each week for five weeks beginning March 1st, 2016. Brendon takes you on a deep-dive into:
- how online trainers and thought leaders monetize their content (week #1). This answers how you to start building your list, creating online courses and webinars that you charge money for, and setup recurring revenue training programs like monthly subscriptions.
- how bestselling authors write and promote bestsellers (week #2). You’ll learn the process for picking your title, writing a book, getting an agent, choosing the right publisher (or self-publishing), and the difference between the three main bookselling promotional campaigns.
- how speakers hold events and highly-lucrative and webcasts (week #3). You’ll learn how to speak and sell without traveling through videos and live webcasts.
- how life coaches and executive coaches get clients and scale their businesses. You know how lucrative coaching has become, but why aren’t you coaching yet? You probably don’t know where to start, how to coach with an effective process, how to get clients, or how to begin more lucrative group coaching. You’ll learn that here in week #4!
- how social media thought leaders leverage modern tools to explode their traffic and followership (week #5). You’ll get the same step-by-step blueprint Brendon has used to get millions of fans, likes, and subscribers online!
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.