Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive
Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive Download. This course is perfect for beginners. We begin with a thorough in…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/acxJa
Learn with digital artist Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive how to use Blender and Unity® to make low-poly art. You draw 3D models of environment assets for use in game development or other creations of your choice.
This course is perfect for beginners. We begin with a thorough introduction to the Blender interface. Blender is a powerful (and free) program that can be used to make art assets. The art you make in Blender is easy to add to games or other projects. Even if you’re not an artist, you can make basic art models.
What is a Compact Course?
A Compact Course is designed to maximize efficiency and teach you a specific skill in an afternoon.
Rather than going through a long course for a long amount of time, this course gives you a visible accomplishment and new skill in a matter of hours.
Why take a Compact Course?
If you prefer a teaching style that is akin to a bootcamp but with less cramming and more focus on a clear learning goal, try this Compact Course.
When you have a free afternoon, spend it efficiently by learning a new skill that you can put on your resume, with a finished project you can add to your portfolio. Before you know it, your showcase will grow with all the projects that will have built up over time.
Taking daily steps to grow your toolkit will ensure that you remain a lifelong learner. As they say, there’s no such thing as a small step. Every action you take will impact the rest of your career.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn 3D modelling.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Game developers who need art assets for a game.
What are the requirements?
- A computer capable of running Blender 2.78c or higher, as well as Unity®.
- Blender and Unity® are free to download. Please download and install Blender and Unity® before purchasing this course.
- Note that this course was recorded on a Mac.
The source file of the art assets we make is included in this course.
- 01. Intro and Setting Changes (3:10)
- 02. Camera Controls (1:37)
- 03. Emulated Numbpad Camera (2:01)
- 04. Basic Object Manipulation (4:16)
- 05. Frequently Used Tools (10:57)
- 06. Mirror Modifier (3:48)
Environment Assets *PROJECTS
- 01. Tree Assets (32:41)
- 02. Pine Tree Assets (27:06)
- 03. Palm Trees Assets (31:27)
- 04. Rock Assets (34:55)
- 05. Dead Tree Assets (19:01)
- 06. Cactus trees (11:04)
- 07. Island Region (13:31)
- 08. Mountain Region (11:37)
- 09. Desert Region and Plateau (14:46)
- 10. Snow Mountain Region (12:40)
- 11. Unity Mountain Region (14:17)
- 12. Unity Island Environment (12:15)
- 13. Unity Snow Mountain Region (21:06)
- 14. Boom box Asset (13:05)
- Source File
- Bonus Lecture: How to get more content.
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.