Market Profile Trading Strategies – John Keppler
Market Profile Trading Strategies – John Keppler Download. This course provides traders with an unmatched practical and insightful Market Profile Education…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: http://archive.is/vfutY
Market profile is a powerful analytical tool unlike any other on the market. Market profile makes it possible for profile traders to gain a clear view of price developments in the market as they occur. It opens up a wide window of trading opportunities for traders that are able to understand it and apply it effectively, opportunities that are not visible on any other type of chart.
This course provides traders with an unmatched practical and insightful Market Profile Education. It includes a total of 16 Lessons (each lesson is an hour a total of 16 hours of instructions) , 8 Quizzes, and 8 Training Activities.
Market Profile gives traders what Dr. Keppler calls “X-Ray Vision” into the market . The valuable data and information provided by the profile was once only and exclusively available to floor traders and market makers. New technologies now place this vital information at the fingertips of any individual trader. Learning to use this valuable information provides individual traders with an incredible trading edge.
Market Profile actually makes it possible for individual traders to see market activity as it happens in real time. Traders are able to see exactly where prices are being accepted and where prices are in fact being rejected by the market. Market profile is a powerful, yet simple tool that helps traders to capture high probability trades and make the best trade management decisions. The real time information it provides makes it easy to let the winners run for maximum gains and immediately cut the losers short.
Market Profile allows traders to follow market developments as they happen, traders can learn to instantly and easily identify points of control, value areas in the market and market price extremes. Market profile allows traders to track volume and spot increases in volume activity as they occur. It keeps traders focused on the pulse of the market. Dr. Keppler has developed a unique strategy for tracking intraday value developments in the market as they occur.
Join us and learn how Market Profile Charts can dramatically improve trading performance. This course is designed and presented in a manner that simplifies the Market Profile graphic. It breaks down market development into basic elements, thus making it easy for beginners and new traders to understand and interpret market action.Market Profile, makes it possible for traders to immediately understand what is happening in the market as it happens.
This course will provide participants with an opportunity to:
- Learn to use one of the most powerful trading tools.
- Learn to make trading decisions based on market value rather than false signals.
- Learn how to identify high probability trading opportunities.
- Learn to understand how each day’s Market Profile Structure is built and traded.
- Learn to interpret Time Price Opportunity (TPO) developments.
- Learn to quickly read the market profile graph and identify market direction.
- Learn to trade the different types of Price Developments in the market.
- Learn to quickly identify trends and join them as soon as they begin.
- Learn to identify “value areas “ on a composite profile.
- Learn to accurately track value development intraday in realtime
- Learn to identify whether sellers or buyers are in control.
- Learn how to integrate traditional technical analysis with market profile data.
- Learn how Market Profile calculates the Market Value Area for any time frame.
- Learn how to use Market Profile Techniques for Intraday and Swing Trading.
- Gain a clear understanding for why the market behaves the way it does.
- Learn to identify when prices are accepted or rejected by the market.
- Learn how valuable market profile information can be combined with traditional technical analysis for maximum gains.
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Market Profile Graphic
- Lesson 3: Market Participant Behavior
- Lesson 4: Time Frame and Trading Decisions
- Lesson 5: Key Reference Lines
- Lesson 6: Initiative Vs. Responsive Activity
- Lesson 7: Weekly Profile
- Lesson 8: Projecting The Day’s Range
- Lesson 9: Trading the Open
- Lesson 10: Market Control
- Lesson 11: Market Profile Structures
- Lesson 12: Transitions and Control
- Lesson 13: Fractal Nature of the Market
- Lesson 14: Technical Indicators & Profile Data
- Lesson 15: Overnight Session
- Lesson 16: Final Review
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.