Marketers Guide To Creating Facebook Ads That Convert – Sandor Kiss
Marketers Guide To Creating Facebook Ads That Convert – Sandor Kiss Download. Learn to create highly converting advertising campaigns on Facebook. This co…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/vK7vO
Hours of Content: 1
- Computer with Internet access
- Following the step-by-step instructions
- Intention to drive paid Facebook traffic
Learn to create highly converting advertising campaigns on Facebook. This course will show you how to construct attention-grabbing copy and choose a compelling image for your ad, no matter what your objective is.
Increase your click-through rates by following these unique and proven strategies that will benefit your business.
Convert Facebook Users into Leads and Customers
- Learn six effective strategies on picking the perfect image
- Craft ad copy that effectively reaches your audience
- Increase your click-through rates by hooking the market
- Promote your content, increase leads, and generate business
Continuously Grab Attention by Knowing What Works
Many businesses that have outstanding services or products to offer miss out on great potential, due to missed marketing opportunities.
This course will give you a leg up by teaching you how to nail down the most essential elements of an ad campaign: the ad image and the ad copy.
The tested and proven strategies taught in this course are unique and will make your business stand out from the rest.
Contents and Overview
This course will start by teaching you the anatomy of a Facebook ad so you see the critical roles that the ad copy and image play.
You’ll then learn what a click-through rate is, which determines the cost of your ad. Next is knowing how not to violate Facebook advertising policies so you can be sure that you and your ad will remain active and effective.
Section 2 takes you through the creative process of choosing the perfect ad image. You’ll learn six different strategies so you can find the one that is best for you, and you’ll gain access to 17 resources where you can search for images.
The third and final section covers writing the ad copy. You’ll learn advanced techniques that will make it possible for you to write compelling copy even if you’re not a writer. You’ll also learn a formula for crafting killer headlines, so you have a simple and proven technique to follow.
By the end of the course, you can be confident that your Facebook ads will be successful. You’ll learn how to save advertising dollars by creating a cost-effective Facebook campaign, while positioning yourself to increase sales.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner & intermediate Facebook marketers
- Businesses of all sizes
- Students in the process of establishing their first business
Section 1: Fundamentals Of Crafting Converting Ads
- Video 1: Meet & Greet (2:11)
- Video 2: What You Will Learn In This Class (1:37)
- Video 3: The Anatomy Of A Facebook Ad (3:52)
- Video 4: It’s All About The Click-Through Rate (4:01)
- Video 5: Why You Should Read FB’s Ad Guidelines (4:07)
Section 2: 6 Proven Ad Image Strategies
- Video 6: It’s All About The Ad Image (0:27)
- Video 7: Strategy #1 – Funny & Weird Images (5:17)
- Video 8: Strategy #2 – Colourful Pictures (1:13)
- Video 9: Strategy #3 – Black & White Images (3:05)
- Video 10: Strategy #4 – Children & Pets (2:01)
- Video 11: Strategy #5 – Smiling Faces (6:49)
- Video 12: Strategy #6 – Showcase People Using Your Product (2:29)
- Video 13: 17 Free Ad Image Resources (2:16)
Section 3: Ad Copy Strategies
- Video 14: How To Craft A Converting Ad Copy (0:23)
- Video 15: Three Proven Headline Strategies
- Video 16: How To Craft A Converting Ad Text (3:55)
- Video 17: Congratulations! (0:40)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.