Marketing plan template: How to write a marketing plan – Alex Genadinik
Marketing plan template: How to write a marketing plan – Alex Genadinik Download. Without a good marketing strategy, you won’t be able to get clients, and …
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/2DS7b
In this course you will learn to write a good and complete marketing plan for your business. Many people simply start their companies with marketing as an afterthought, only to quickly discover that marketing is one of the most important parts of their entire business.
Without a good marketing strategy, you won’t be able to get clients, and without clients there won’t be a real business. So you must take your company’s promotion very seriously.
In this course I teach you how to organize your ideas, and create a good plan of action for promoting your business before starting your company so that you can plan ahead, and have time to research which strategies will actually work for your business to get clients.
Stop wasting time randomly posting on Facebook and Twitter, and stop struggling with business cards or by passing out flyers. In this course you will learn how to write a professional marketing plan, and create the foundation for growth and success.
- 001-Course introduction and welcome (1:17)
- 002-How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
Marketing plan basics
- 003-What is a marketings plan (1:19)
- 004-First time entrepreneur and marketer mistakes (2:05)
- 005-What makes a GOOD marketing plan (3:07)
- 006-Why it is SO important to have a marketing plan (2:30)
Marketing plan sections
- 007-Marketing plan introduction section (0:56)
- 008-Goals, deadlines and timelines (6:21)
- 009-Budget and resources (2:39)
- 010-Differentiation: how your business is unique? (6:07)
- 011- Pricing and discounting promotional strategies (3:37)
- 012-Your target market to whom you will promote your business (4:38)
- 013-How to identify your ideal customer avatar (2:49)
- 014-Branding strategy (3:18)
- 015-Competitive analysis (6:16)
- 016-Customer retention strategy (5:58)
- 017-Strategy to maximize business referrals (1:24)
- 018-Strategy to maximize social referrals (1:51)
- 019-KPI Key performance indicators (3:52)
- 020-Your opinion matters to me. I want to make sure you love the course (2:18)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.