Master Google AdWords Course – Johnathan Dane
Master Google AdWords Course – Johnathan Dane Download. Instead of an all you can eat buffet, wouldn’t it be great to know exactly what you need to do insi…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/NXSN5
Google Ads Mastery
Everything you need to know to master search & display in a simple, quick, and effective manner.
Instead of an “all you can eat buffet”, wouldn’t it be great to know exactly what you need to do inside of AdWords to get results?
We’ll go through the basics and increase the difficulty over time.
Everything will be taught with simplicity, and you’ll have both notes and videos to return to if you get stuck.
Not to mention, some other amazing perks:
- Full year access to a custom Slack channel with other students and KB team members to help you out.
- Upgrades like quizzes, worksheets, and expert interviews on new strategies/tactics.
- First dibs on new courses and inside scoops around different marketing initiatives.
If you break it down, the ROI you’ll gain far surpasses the cost of this course.
Google Ads Overview
- What Is Google Ads? (2:29)
- PPC Terminology
- The Google Ads Auction
- Budget Control
- Bidding Strategies
- Account Structure Hierarchy
- PPC Temperatures (17:29)
- Google Quality Score
- The BIG Picture
Navigating the Google Ads Interface
- Side Navigation
- Campaign Pull Out Tab
- Tools & Settings
- Linking Accounts
- Search Bar
Google Search Basics
- Search Terms & Keywords
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Match Types
- Ad Copy Breakdown
- Negative Keywords
- Ad Extensions
- Ad Customizers
- Building A Search Campaign
Google Ads Editor
- What It Is & Where To Get It
- Shortcuts & Features
Audiences & Targeting
- Targeting Introduction
- People Targeting
- Content Targeting
- Remarketing Deep Dive
- Creating Audiences
- Adding & Excluding Audiences
- Targeting & Observation
Google Display Basics
- What Is The Display Network?
- Search vs. Display
- Display Ads Format
- Display & Targeting
- Layered Targeting
- The Laws of Funnel Building
- Temperatures & Mini Baits
- Money in Numbers
- Understanding New Metrics
- Campaign Subtypes & Goals
- YouTube Ad Formats
- YouTube Targeting
- Creating The Actual Video Ad (2:36)
- Strength of Audiences
- Intro (0:39)
- Account Level Negative Keywords (1:26)
- Conversion Tracking & Attribution (3:25)
- Connecting Google Analytics (3:17)
- Creating Your First Campaign (4:31)
- The Exact Remarketing Audiences You Need (7:51)
- Advanced Remarketing Audiences (12:43)
- Automated Rules (11:36)
- Guide to Google Merchant Center (16:23)
- The Gold Pan Technique (13:12)
- Negative Keyword Campaign Lists (3:01)
- Setting Up In-Market Audiences (7:17)
- Where to Find In-Market Audiences (2:21)
- Setting Up Remarketing Audiences (3:41)
- Using High Intent Search + Shopping (7:01)
- Shopping Bid Strategies (5:19)
Conversion Tracking & Attribution
- Conversion Tracking & Gtag
- UTMs & ValueTrack Parameters
- Attribution Models
Google Search Mastery
- Single-Keyword-Ad-Groups (SKAGs)
- The Iceberg Effect
- Scaling Search
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Planners: Keyword + Performance
- Remarketing + Search (RLSA)
- Bottomfeeder Approach
Display & Video Growth
- The Reach Planner
- Structuring for Success
- Scaling Display & Video
- Ads in Mobile Apps
- Smart Display
- Display Discovery
- Gmail & Display Ads
Scripts & Automated Rules
- Definition & Set Up
- Script: N Gram
- Script: URL Link Checker
- Script: Ad Testing
- Script: Forced Exact Match
- Daily Alerts
- Weekly Routines
- Monthly Routines
Google Ads Wrap Up
- Landing Page Importance
- Micros & Macros
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.