Master Outsourcing | Get the best price and save time – Evan Kimbrell
Master Outsourcing | Get the best price and save time – Evan Kimbrell Download. Virtually every company and startup outsources in some way. Being able to o…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/aDsUN
Want to know how you can save up to 90% on your project, while completing it sooner?
Want to learn how, with access only to a computer, you can get virtually any part of your business built?
Learn how to outsource and you’ll learn how to make magic with your project to-do list. You’ll be able to hit goals sooner and spend only a fraction of what you would have otherwise needed. Save your project by going lean and shifting your attention and resources to other crucial areas.
Outsourcing has endless possibilities – you just need to know how to use it.
Website development, mobile app development, logo design, market research, customer feedback, email marketing, sales, promotion, scheduling, editing, proofreading, ghostwriting, interviewing, application testing, bookkeeping, employee vetting, so much more – these are just SOME of the things you can outsource today!
People that are skilled at outsourcing can be 10x as efficient as those who are not.
Virtually every company and startup outsources in some way. Being able to outsource is a HUGE opportunity for you and your project – take advantage of it!
Why you should take this course:
Knowing how to outsource effectively is an incredibly useful skill whether you’re an entrepreneur, a manager, a marketer, or small business owner. Being able to incorporate outsourcing into your project, your business, or even your job can dramatically change your rate of success.
Cost is often the single largest factor in whether or not a project succeeds or fails. By mastering outsourcing you can virtually guarantee that you get the lowest and most reasonable price every time you launch or engage in a project.
Learn a critical business skill needed in 2015 and learn how outsourcing can change your day to day life.
Introduction to the course
- Course Overview (7:33)
- First thing to do (0:58)
- What is outsourcing?
- What should you outsource and what should you not (12:11)
- Planning your budget and estimating costs (12:15)
- Section 1 review material
- Where to find outsourcing firms and freelancers (7:43)
- Introduction to Elance (19:33)
- Going further in depth with Elance (2:43)
- Introduction to UpWork (19:40)
- Going further in depth with Upwork (5:53)
- Introduction to Freelancer
- Using alternative techniques and platforms to find contractors (5:40)
- Section 2 review material
- Planning your subcontracting strategy
- Deciding between a firm or a freelancer
- Country Profiles & how to pick your ideal combination
- The relationship between Price & Autonomy
- The Goldilocks syndrome (7:38)
- Section 3 review material
- Writing a title that attracts the right bids (9:05)
- Hands on with writing titles (12:39)
- Writing the perfect description (11:06)
- Getting hands on with writing descriptions
- Getting the settings right (19:03)
- Section 4 review material
Strategies for minimizing costs and time
- Rapid cycling posts (4:53)
- The $50 test (4:14)
- The “”Keyer”” question strategy (7:42)
- Repeating the project back to you (4:12)
- Getting them off the platform
- The long term strategy
- Using messaging to your advantage (7:15)
- Fixed rate vs per hour? Use our technique instead (9:38)
- The Specializations strategy (6:25)
- Section 5 review material
- 6 pillars for evaluating contractors (15:53)
- 6 red flags for contractors
- How important is site reputation? (4:52)
- Understanding your response rate
- How to handle extra work and specifications (2:09)
- What is good? Avoid this trap (9:14)
- How to treat referrals (3:15)
- Is outsourcing a long term solution? (5:56)
- Legality with outsourcing (10:56)
- Section 6 review material
- Creating an overview (5:53)
- Creating a functions list (10:31)
- Example: Creating our functions list (10:35)
- Adding pages (19:50)
- Creating the user section (11:09)
- Creating the parameters list (10:52)
- Adding comments (2:50)
- Intro to Balsamiq (19:50)
- Going further with Balsamiq (3:33)
- An example site made in Balsamiq (3:21)
- Section 7 review material
Selecting the right person
- What to look for in their language (9:31)
- Analyzing language further (13:46)
- The response rate test (6:30)
- Dissecting their Bid amount
- Section 8 review material
Internal Management skills
- Getting acquainted with Asana, the king of project management tools (12:28)
- Going further with Asana (10:03)
- Section 9 review material
- Becoming a bug hunting master (11:14)
- Bug hunting on mobile (5:11)
- Some thoughts on bug hunting (1:39)
- TIP: Accelerate your testing this way (0:49)
- Section 10 review material
Common Scenarios and how to handle them
- Low quality work
- Missing Deadlines (8:19)
- Repeatedly missing bugs (6:10)
- They ask for money upfront (5:14)
- They bid and disappear
- Contractor raises their price
- Section 11 review material
- Send feedback about new lectures / content
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.