Security + Certification-App, Data and Host Security – Chad Russell
Security + Certification-App, Data and Host Security – Chad Russell Download. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and dem…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/9SC8E
Hours of Content: 2
This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
The Security+ exam covers six domains and this course focuses on the fourth domain which is ‘Application, Data, and Host Security” domain.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Application design flaws and bugs
- Cloud security
- Web attacks
- Big Data
- Mobile security and device management
- Key management
- Virtualization and cloud security
- Securing storage and storage platforms
- Information lifecycle management
- Hacking IoT
- Securing the power grid
What are the requirements?
- Students should have basic knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Pass the ‘Applications, Data and Host Security’ Domain of the Security+ Exam.
- Secure hosts, databases, and applications using security industry best practices.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for absolute beginners and IT professionals looking to make the move into the Cyber Security field. No programming experience or prior security knowledge is required. A basic understanding of networking and TCP/IP is helpful. This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a career in Cyber Security
- 01 – Course Introduction (4:38)
- 02 – Web Attacks (14:51)
- 03 – Application Design Flaws and Bugs (4:33)
- 04 – Hands-On Web Attacks Using SQL Injection (1:30)
Cloud and Mobile Security
- 05 – Cloud Security (5:27)
- 06 – Hacking IoT (9:28)
- 07 – Mobile Security and Device Management (10:03)
- 08 – Virtualization and Cloud Security – Part 1 (16:21)
- 09 – Virtualization and Cloud Security – Part 2 (12:59)
- 10 – Securing the Power Grid (4:36)
- 11 – Hands-On IoT Hacking with Shodan (2:41)
- 12 – Information Lifecycle Management (5:54)
- 13 – Securing Storage and Storage Platforms (19:17)
- 14 – Key Management (17:01)
- 15 – Big Data (18:04)
- 16 – Hands-On Encrypting Windows Desktops Using EFS (7:38)
- 17 – Course Summary (1:28)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.