Security + Certification-Cryptography Domain – Chad Russell
Security + Certification-Cryptography Domain – Chad Russell Download. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is g…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/ROxRy
Hours of Content: 3
This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
The Security+ exam covers six domains and this course focuses on the sixth domain which is ‘Cryptography’.
- You will learn about public and private key encryption
- Message Authentication Codes
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Public Key Infrastructure Management
- Basic Cryptography
- Advanced Cryptography
There are two types of encryption we will discuss in detail are symmetric and asymmetric.
Next, you will cover some of the finer points of the subject such as Cipher types and specific Cipher attacks. You will learn how Message Authentication Codes are used and their role in securing network communications. This includes hashing algorithms used and resisting MAC attacks.
We will cover specific cryptographic algorithms such as those used in elliptic curve cryptography and quantum crypto. Hashes are great for providing fingerprints of blocks of data such as passwords but given enough time and resources they can be cracked. You will learn how to enhance hashes, with just a pinch of salt.
In the lesson on Public Key Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure you will learn about:
- Public/Private Keys
- Message Digests
- Digital Signatures
- Chains of trust and Certificate Authorities
In this section on PKI Management, we will cover the various management tasks involved with creating and managing a PKI infrastructure and how to generate signed certificates using OpenSSL.
What are the requirements?
- Internet connection.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Pass the Cryptography Domain section of the Security+ exam and become a part of the growing Cyber Security industry.
- Speak intelligently about encryption concepts and understand crypto terminology.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
- Anyone interested in understanding cryptography.
- 01 – Course Introduction (3:13)
- 02 – Encryption (7:53)
- 03 – Advanced Crypto Concepts (14:20)
- 04 – Message Authentication Codes (6:21)
- 05 – Cryptographic Algorithms (8:37)
- 06 – Hands-On Apache SSL TLS Encryption (5:36)
- 07 – Hashes and Salting (7:37)
- 08 – Hands-On Wireless Encryption Architecture (7:41)
Public Key Cryptography in Practice
- 09 – Public Key Infrastructure (9:16)
- 10 – PKI Management (20:57)
- 11 – Hands-On Securing E-Mail Using PKI Encryption (11:07)
- 12 – Course Summary (1:30)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.