Security + Certification-Identity and Access Domain – Chad Russell
Security + Certification-Identity and Access Domain – Chad Russell Download. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and dema…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/GYPTA
Hours of Content: 2
This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
The Security+ exam covers six domains and this course focuses on the fifth domain which is the ‘Identity and Access Management’ domain.
- Access control models
- Trust and security models
- Identity federation
- Identity governance
There are several core Access Control Models that serve as standards for privilege management which are covered in the Security+ exam materials. Learn about trust and security models which serve as frameworks that help us to understand and incorporate best practices when designing and implementing secure systems.
You will learn the Kerberos Authentication protocol, why it’s used and how it’s implemented to secure client-server computing environments. Understand Single-Sign-On and Multi-factor authentication and see how these technologies advance the mission of security and also enhance the end user experience.
Companies needed a mechanism for SSO across trust boundaries. You will learn about SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) implementations and architectures and how SAML supports identity federation. Identity governance encompasses all aspects of the identity and role management lifecycle. In this section of the course, you will learn all about identity and role lifecycle management best practices.
Pass the ‘Identity and Access Controls’ section of the Security+ exam. Join me today!
What are the requirements?
- You should already know a few things about basic networking (TCP/IP)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Pass the ‘Identity and Access Management’ portion of the Security+ exam.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills to practical use immediately. You will start by understanding Network Security Concepts and Architectures including technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems and Web Application Firewalls.
- 01 – Introduction (3:22)
- 02 – Kerberos (13:31)
- 03 – Single Sign-On (14:18)
- 04 – Identity Federation (7:33)
- 05 – Hands-On LDAP with Softerra LDAP Browser (1:49)
- 06 – Access Control Models (10:45)
- 07 – Trust and Security Models (16:34)
- 08 – Identity Governance (14:01)
- 09 – Hands-On Provisioning Users With Oracle Identity Manager (4:37)
- 10 – Identity and Access Services in the Cloud (11:33)
- 11 – Hands-On Application Access Controls Using Windows App Locker (7:47)
- 12 – Hands-On Windows Security Access Controls (13:47)
- 13 – Course Summary (1:21)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.