Sell Your Products to Retailers – Megan Auman
Sell Your Products to Retailers – Megan Auman Download. Selling your products at local art shows and craft fairs is a great way to network in your communit…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Get Your Goods Into Stores.
Selling your products at local art shows and craft fairs is a great way to network in your community, but it’s not the easiest way to grow your business. Landing your products on the shelves at boutiques or other retailers is the key to success. Join designer, educator and wholesaler Megan Auman to learn how to navigate the complex wholesale market like a pro and get your goods into stores everywhere, by learning how to sell your products to retailers. .
Drawing on her own experiences selling her products, Megan will take you step-by-step through the terminology, policies, pricing strategies, product creation and even distribution methods that you need to successfully work with retailers. You’ll learn everything you need to know about the two parts of a wholesaler’s target market: the store buyer and the eventual retail customer. Megan will also help you navigate the tradeshow landscape. You’ll gain an understanding of buying cycles, finding the right shows, designing a booth, creating and promoting your tradeshow line, and preparing line sheets and catalogs.
Whether you’re an Etsy seller who’s ready to diversify their product line, or a long-time wholesaler ready to expand, this course on selling to retailers will give you concrete, easy-to-apply tools for using wholesaling to bring your products to a larger audience.
- Why Sell Products to Retailers?Duration
- You Are Ready to Start Wholesaling NowDuration
- Wholesaling Best PracticesDuration
- Pricing Doesn’t Have to Be ScaryDuration
- Cost Plus Pricing ElementsDuration
- Value Based PricingDuration
- Pricing A Range of ProductsDuration
- Your Ideal Retail CustomerDuration
- Creating Detailed Customer ProfilesDuration
- Finding the Right StoresDuration
- Online StoresDuration
- Building Your Store Prospect ListDuration
- Getting Inside the Mind of the BuyersDuration
- Inside the Buyer’s Mind Q&ADuration
- 15Best Practices for Line SheetsDuration
- Creating Order Forms & Wholesale PoliciesDuration
- Shipping & PaymentDuration
- Make Your Line Sheet BetterDuration
- USP: How to Talk About Your ProductDuration
- Stories You Tell About ProductsDuration
- USP: Hot SeatsDuration
- How Do You Market to Buyers?Duration
- Plan Outreach & Meet Wholesale GoalsDuration
- You Will be Ready for a TradeshowDuration
- Trade Show Budget & CostDuration
- Trade Show Booth DesignDuration
- Trade Show Traffic FlowDuration
- Collecting Leads & Following UpDuration
- Writing OrdersDuration
- Guest Buyer Q&ADuration
- Filling Your Orders
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.