Sovereign Man Confidential Membership 2017 – Simon Black
Sovereign Man Confidential Membership 2017 – Simon Black Download. I recently returned from a business trip to Puerto Rico. And I left more convinced than …
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: http://archive.is/wZlGo
AudioBook “Sovereign Man Confidential Membership 2017 – Simon Black” is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
The greatest tax loophole I’ve ever seen… right here in America
I recently returned from a business trip to Puerto Rico. And I left more convinced than ever – this is one of the greatest wealth-building opportunities of our lifetimes. That’s why I recently recorded this short update exclusively for my highest-level readers.
But this opportunity is so amazing, I wanted to share it with you, too…
Our Total Access event is SOLD OUT.
But you can still benefit from our Puerto Rico intelligence and save millions of dollars…
You can access much of the same info we provided Total Access and potentially save millions of dollars using one of the greatest tax savings tools I’ve ever seen .
I don’t normally do these types of things.
But I’m so excited after my trip to Puerto Rico, I had to get this information in your hands. I’ve already made investments in Puerto Rico. And I’m looking to get more involved.
Plus, I’m taking a small group of my highest-level subscribers (called Total Access members) with me to Puerto Rico in November. We’re meeting with local business leaders and evaluating potential investments.
Unfortunately, you can’t join us for that trip. It’s only for Total Access.
But, if you’re willing to follow a few, simple steps… you can still take advantage of one of the greatest wealth-building opportunities of our lifetimes.
Why Puerto Rico wants your business
Puerto Rico is totally bankrupt. The government is in default. The development bank is in default. Even the local utility company has filed for bankruptcy.
The US territory has more than $70 billion in debt it can’t pay… And another $50 billion in pension obligations.
People are leaving… The island has lost 7% of its population in the past five years. And, of the people left, 45% are living on poverty.
Real estate prices have tumbled. Dozens of banks have failed.
It’s one of the biggest public finance disasters in modern history. But it’s also presented one of the biggest profit opportunities.
Crisis assets can stay at low levels for a LONG time. In fact, things can always get worse… sometimes much worse.
In order to profit, you need a catalyst… something to stop the bleeding and jump start growth.
Well, I think Puerto Rico has found that catalyst…
Slash your taxes to almost zero
Unlike most broke governments that try (and fail) to tax their way to prosperity, Puerto Rico is taking a different approach…
The territory is doing everything it can to recruit productive people – like business owners and investors.
A few years ago the Puerto Rican government passed a number of tax incentive laws, the most famous of which are known as “Act 20″ and “Act 22″.
Act 20 allows entrepreneurs to start or move certain types of businesses to Puerto Rico and pay just 4% tax.
It’s perfect for business owners and self-employed professionals such as financial advisors, internet entrepreneurs, attorneys or a laundry list of other occupations.
Act 22 allows individuals to generate unlimited investment income, subject to a few simple rules, with absolutely zero tax.
These programs are phenomenal for just about ANYONE, whether you’re from Canada, Europe, or China.
But if you happen to be from the (mainland) United States, Puerto Rico’s tax incentives are EVEN MORE compelling.
US citizens are lifelong tax serfs of the federal government. You’re taxed when you earn. You’re taxed when you save. You’re taxed when you spend. And you’re taxed when you die.
Even if you move away and live in a foreign country, Uncle Sam will STILL tax you on 100% of your investment income, and tax you on wage income above a certain threshold.
Yet there is an exception under US tax law.
US citizens who move to Puerto Rico and meet certain qualifications can free themselves entirely of their traditional US tax obligations…
And dramatically cut your taxes.
And by the way, US tax code doesn’t even require you to live full time in Puerto Rico in order to qualify for this exemption. You could still spend several months a year on the mainland.
So in other words, by spending 6 months on the beach in Puerto Rico you could virtually eliminate your taxes. And it’s all completely legal.
I know, this sounds almost too good to be true. But some of the smartest and richest people in the world are already taking advantage of Act 20 and Act 22.
Follow some of the smartest investors in the world to Puerto Rico
Hedge fund manager John Paulson is best known for making a $4 billion profit shorting mortgages before the 2009 collapse.
But he’s spent over $1 billion on luxury resorts and office buildings in Puerto Rico. And he’s encouraging other big spenders to join him in the place he says has “the potential to become the Singapore of the Caribbean.”
My friend Peter Schiff also moved to Puerto Rico to slash his taxes.
Fund manager Mohnish Pabrai set up a private equity venture in Puerto Rico a few years back and expects to save as much as $10 million in a tax year (and about a half a million in operating costs).
Michael Tennebaum – a former Bear Stearns executive – moved to the island a few years ago.
And Jason Bennick, who founded software company DMX, is also making the move. He told The Guardian newspaper, “It’s a no-brainer, I am definitely coming… You’d have to be foolish and uninformed not to realise how big these tax benefits are.”
And those are just a few of the big names who are taking advantage of Puerto Rico’s tax advantages. In total, more than 1,000 people have jumped on the bandwagon.
But you don’t have to be a billionaire tycoon to take advantage of this opportunity…
You can pay one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the world (only 4%) on a tropical island that is…
- A US territory (with the same legal protections and infrastructure as the mainland)
- English speaking
- Only an hour’s difference from the east coast
- And a quick flight to the US mainland
… You won’t find this anywhere else.
Puerto Rico is part Miami, part Panama. It’s foreign but not. There’s IKEA, Amazon and Wal-Mart. There’s a strong American vibe mixed in with the rich Puerto Rican culture. So, it’s more akin to living in South Florida than living in South America.
And moving there, for a US citizen, is about as troublesome as moving to Wyoming or Florida or Texas. You just get on the plane and go, no passport required.
And although Puerto Rico is particularly attractive for Americans, ANYONE can take advantage of their incentives no matter where they are from.
This is an exceptional strategy and recently Puerto Rico updated the legislation and made it EVEN better…
In July, 2017, the Puerto Rico government made several changes to Act 20 and 22 that make it even easier for more people to qualify. This means, these benefits are here to stay.
And you don’t even need to leave your home…
Puerto Rico’s incentives are some of the most flexible we’ve seen…
You don’t have to move to Puerto Rico immediately to start taking advantage of these incentives. In fact, you can wait years.
Start by moving your company there to defer your taxes. And when you’re ready for your payout, move there temporarily.
We’ll tell you the exact steps you need to take (and even provide you with our best contacts on the ground in PR) to start slashing your taxes…
How to implement this incredible strategy
Saving a fortune on taxes in Puerto Rico is simple. But you’ve got to take the first step.
We’ve created a comprehensive guide (including an exclusive video presentation) to walk you through this process. This intelligence is only available to our Sovereign Man: Confidential readers…
1. Our Puerto Rico Intelligence Report…
This month we released a brand-new intelligence report about Puerto Rico.
Inside you’ll find everything you need to know on how to take advantage of this opportunity – step-by-step.
- Step-By-Step instructions on how to qualify for both Act 20 and Act 22 and get residency in Puerto Rico.
- How to ensure you qualify for the IRS benefit and free yourself from US taxes.
- Contact information of vetted and trusted lawyers and accountants in Puerto Rico from my personalrolodex.
Note: Sovereign Man never accepts fees, commissions or gifts from any of the service providers we recommend and instead passes these on to our readers as discounts.
2. An In-Depth Video Presentation
Inside this 45 minute video, Simon Black discusses Puerto Rico with his personal tax attorney, a lawyer from Puerto Rico, Peter Schiff and one of his personal friends who has gone through the process of moving to Puerto Rico.
They answer many important questions and go over important details such as…
- How to take advantage of this WITHOUT moving away from your home country
- What kind of businesses can take advantage of this
- All the little details and insights on how to qualify for this tax benefit with the IRS
- Peter Schiff shares why he moved his business to Puerto Rico and how he structured it
- Other people’s personal experiences of what it is like to live in Puerto Rico
- Much, much more
3. A Real Life Case Study Report
One of our Sovereign Man: Confidential member shares how he and his family moved to Puerto Rico, and …
- The incredible tax savings he was able to achieve and how it impacted his life
- How living amongst like-minded expats has opened up lucrative opportunities
- The cost of living for a family of three
- The advantages and disadvantages of living in different areas of Puerto Rico
- The excellent, private (and inexpensive) educational system in Puerto Rico
- A lot more
And if you become a member today…
You Get Additional Bonus for FREE
Foreign Trust Kit (A $295 Value)
A foreign trust is not only the Rolls Royce of asset protection, but can also have tremendous estate planning advantages.
Upon your death (sadly this will happen to all of us) it completely disconnects from the tax system providing major tax savings and benefits to your heirs.
It is the perfect complement to the Puerto Rico tax reduction strategy and the reason why we are including it in this package.
It is important to note that a foreign trust is definitely not for everybody.
But it can be a great tool for honest people who are concerned of obvious frivolous litigation, civil asset forfeiture and constant overreach of government agencies gone wild.
It is a way to ensure that everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve and everything that you will achieve has a guardian angel protecting it and thwarting all attempts from frivolous creditors to steal your assets.
One challenge is that trusts tend to be very expensive.
I know plenty of lawyers who charge $50,000 or more to set up a trust. I think it’s absurd.
Several years ago, my colleagues figured out a way to dramatically cut those costs to an almost negligible sum by putting everything together in a step-by-step Foreign Trust Kit.
This trust kit literally saves tens of thousands of dollars in fees.
And they’ve been selling the kit for $295 for the past several years.
Given the substantial cost savings that the kit can achieve in establishing one of the best asset protection structures in the world, $295 seems like a no-brainer price.
However, during this promotion and as part of this package of Sovereign Man: Confidential, you can receive this Foreign Trust Kit absolutely free.
If you’re skeptical, or you’re not sure, I encourage you to just take me up on this. I have absolutely ZERO desire to charge anyone for a product that they don’t like.
So, you have my personal guarantee – directly from me – that if you don’t likeSovereign Man: Confidential or this opportunity for any reason, we’ll refund your purchase immediately and in full.
And of course, you get everything else we offer in Sovereign Man: Confidential and will learn how to……
- Safely earn 12% per year while taking minimal risk through a unique investment that’s not available in the conventional financial system.
You’ll never hear about this on CNBC.
- Structure yourself to legitimately save tens of thousands of dollars in income tax with simple no-brainer strategies.
- Liberate your retirement savings with a genius structure that gives you back control over your own money and let’s you invest into lucrative investmentsoutside out of drastically overvalued stock markets.
- Secure your savings in a foreign bank that is literally 13 times safer than US banks AND pays over 4% interest on USD deposits.
- Learn how to pass 100% of your assets, tax-free to your family when you pass away, and ensure the government doesn’t receive a penny.
- Store gold and silver in one of the most secure facilities on the planet… AND participate in its innovative, safe, and lucrative peer-to-peer lending program.
- Set up a simple, cost-effective structure that will terrify frivolous creditors who are even thinking about coming after you and your assets.
- Restructure your business to legally and drastically slash your corporate tax with a little-known, but straightforward US based entity.
- Obtain a second passport (potentially for free) that will provide you the lifelong benefit of more options to live, work, invest, travel, and do business around the world.
And not just for you… but for entire generations to come.
As you can see, implementing just one of those things, will easily generate you a return several times larger than the investment you put into Sovereign Man: Confidential.
Acquiring the expertise I’m sharing inside of Sovereign Man: Confidential…
- Took me over 13 years of learning and making mistakes
- Cost me MILLIONS of dollars
- And required visiting over 120 countries to do boots-on-the-ground research
And even at this cost the expertise has paid for itself multiple times over for me.
I’ve used these skills to purchase a highly profitable, undervalued business in Australia and restructured it in a way that legally eliminated the taxes worldwide— saving me millions of dollars.
These kind of strategies used to be available only to the super wealthy and multinational-corporations with access to armies of lawyers and advisors.
But over the past few decades globalization has made these strategies accessible to just about anyone who has the right knowledge and the foresight to take advantage of it.
We live in a big world.
And just as you can pick the best neighborhood for the safety of your family, you can pick the best neighborhood for your savings, your business, and your assets.
By diversifying both domestically and internationally, you can dramatically reduce your risk, expand your freedom and take advantage of worldwide opportunities to increase your prosperity.
This is why I’ve created Sovereign Man: Confidential where my team and I do the hard work of finding the best opportunities around the world and making them accessible to you.
Instead of grinding it out and learning how to be an astute investors and businessman from scratch like I had to, you have the opportunity to learn from my experience and avoid all the costly mistakes I’ve made.
The reality is, nobody will ever be more powerful, more capable, and more motivated to eliminate risks and create opportunities than you.
All you need are the proper tools, and the knowledge of how to use them.
That’s what SMC provides- Knowledge and Tools. Intelligence and Action.
Inside your Sovereign Man: Confidential
As an SMC member you’ll gain access to our comprehensive library which contains 50+ highly actionable and educational videos that explain dozens of incredible strategies you can take advantage of.
Watching these videos is like obtaining a Master’s Degree in international diversification, without the $50,000+ in student debt.
In the past, even just a handful of these videos were sold for $1,500+. Today we’re including them all with your Sovereign Man: Confidential membership.
- Foreign Banking: You’ll get to know 5 safe foreign banking options (including some bank CEOs), where Simon does the heavy lifting and analysis for you, so you can easily determine if it’s right for you. (6 videos)
- Residency & Second Citizenship: Attorneys and residency specialists from around the world will explain all the incredible benefits of becoming a resident, and how you can eventually qualify for a second passport. (7 videos)
- Offshore Gold & Silver Acquisition and Storage: You’ll get to know what Simon calls “The Rolls Royce of bullion storage” — one of the safest facilities in the world, in one of the safest jurisdictions in the world. Plus, you’ll learn how you can obtain liquidity through your precious metals as well. (3 videos)
- Asset Protection & Estate Planning: Simon and his personal tax attorney break down this complex topic in a series of videos, which will help you understand how you can efficiently protect your assets and make sure that your heirs keep more of what you pass on to them. (11 videos)
- Tax Mitigation: In a series of videos from our events Simon and various tax attorneys discuss multiple strategies for deferring, minimizing, or even completely eliminating your taxes. These strategies range from the simple to the complex, but they’re all completely legal and can save you a tremendous amount in taxes. (6 videos)
- Offshore Brokerage: Get to know the founder and Managing Director of our best offshore brokerage recommendation– a safe firm which allows you to trade dozens of public markets worldwide. (2 videos)
- International Investing: Simon and his investment mentors share lucrative and unique opportunities to generate strong investment returns while taking minimal risk. (4 videos)
- And much more…
Free Preview Of our Video Library
You’re living in the most litigious society that has ever existed in human history
Most people deal with the potential risk of lawsuits by assuming that it’s never going to happen.
When you think about it, this is a pretty foolish strategy. Of course no one expects to be sued. Until it happens.
We’ll show you some easy, cost-effective ways to scare any frivolous creditor away before they even think about coming after what you’ve earned.
Why it makes sense to store gold overseas (PLUS… how to do it, and who to contact)
In this video preview you will learn why gold should be a part of any sensible Plan B.
More importantly, we’ll talk about why you should consider holding a portion of it overseas, including our recommendation of one of the safest places on the planet, which just happens to have the most innovative gold-backed lending program in the industry.
Every month you will receive several in-depth intelligence reports focusing on domestic and international diversification strategies with step-by-step instructions and contacts who can help you implement the solutions.
Just in the last few months, SMC members received information and contacts on:
- How to obtain a second passport (for next to nothing) if you have ancestors from Europe.
- How you can minimize, or even eliminate, the bulk of your tax on investment income by using two unique strategies in Puerto Rico.
- Why Hong Kong is our top pick for international banking: where and how to open an account.
- How to obtain a tier one passport after just two years and very limited time spent in a beautiful South American country.
- A no brainer (almost free) option to obtain residency in Colombia, one of the most beautiful and exciting places in the world right now.
- How non-US citizens can benefit from holding assets in places like South Dakota and Wyoming… as well as the risks they face in the financial system.
- And much more
Our quarterly Black Papers are in-depth research reports that go into extreme detail about a specific topic.
One of our recent ones was over 100 pages with detailed analysis about specific banks and banking jurisdictions so that our readers can determine which options are right for them.
Another one covered no-brainer tax strategies for Internet Entrepreneurs.
Simon’s boots-on-the-ground reports in
On average, I travel to over 40 countries per year…doing business, investing, exploring emerging markets, and establishing and maintaining important relationships.
Just to give you a brief snapshot, in the last twelve months, I’ve negotiated an eight figure financing deal with one of the largest financial institutions in the world, met with the former President of Colombia at his home, led an investor group to take a controlling stake in a public company, and spoken on stage to thousands of people alongside Rich Dad, Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki.
Everything I learn from these valuable experiences is passed on in a monthly correspondence to subscribers of Sovereign Man: Confidential.
In these monthly dispatches, I share what I’ve learned, what I’ve seen, and what my circle of contacts believe is coming up next.
The monthly dispatch is also intended to be highly educational and dive deeper into the actionable concepts of the SMC alerts.
The SMC monthly dispatch is delivered to your inbox in a raw, unbiased format.
Monthly Member’s Only Conference Calls
If you still have questions after accessing all of these tools and education, you can submit them to our monthly members-only teleconferences, where I answer member questions and even”
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.