Steemit Mastery-The Complete Guide To Steemit – Robin Haney
Steemit Mastery-The Complete Guide To Steemit – Robin Haney Download. Steemit works just like other platforms except for the fact that it can be a little b…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/WRn7z
- Students should have access to a computer and an online connection
- Prior knowledge about social media helps but is not necessary
Do you use social media websites to promote your online business?
Do you use social media to post content online and share it with others?
Would you like to be paid to do all of the above?
Welcome to Steemit!
Steemit is the first ever social media website that actually pays you to post, promote, and share content online. Steemit is the next big things and its exploding in popularity.
Pretty soon Steemit will become the new reddit and Facebook!
Steemit works just like other platforms except for the fact that it can be a little bit tricky to get started. The website itself doesn’t do a very good job of explaining how things work and how to manage your currencies in your wallet. Because of this, I’ve created a complete course to help beginners learn how to use Steemit and how you can you use it grow and market your business, plus at the same time earn some extra income online.
In this course you will learn the following:
- Learn all about what Steemit is.
- You will learn exactly how Steemit rewards its users for promoting, posting, and sharing content online.
- How to create your Steemit account and set up your profile for success
- The best way to make use of your Steemit profile URL
- How to post, comment and upvote other users posts to increase your earnings.
- How to gain followers on Steemit
- How to increase the chances of getting your content upvoted and shared.
- The easiest way to grow your Steemit account
- How to exchange your STEEM for real money online.
- An in-depth look at how Steemit pays its users for using the platform.
If this sounds like something you might be interested I highly recommend you jump on board right away!
I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is a beginner to Steemit
- Anyone who wants to start earning from posting and sharing on social media
- Online marketers and bloggers
- 02 – My Results After Only 30 Days on Steemit (4:33)
- 01 – Introduction To The Course (2:26)
- 03 – Creating Your Steemit Account (2:21)
- 04 – Setting up Your Profile (5:37)
- 05 – The Best Way To Make Use of Your Profile URL (3:33)
- 06 – How To Submit a Story on Steemit (7:53)
- 07 – How To Upvote and Respond To Other People’s Stories (5:18)
- 08 – Share Your Steemit Account and Let’s Follow Each Other (1:14)
Growing Your Steemit Account and Earnings
- 09 – How To Get Steemit Followers (3:39)
- 10 – How To Increase Your Chances of Getting Upvotes (6:10)
- 11 – The Easiest Way To Grow Your Steemit Account (3:33)
- 12 – How To Claim Your Earnings on Steemit (2:08)
Turning Your Steem Into Real Money
- 13 – Transferring Steem To Poloniex (6:47)
- 14 – Selling Steem For Bitcoin on Poloniex (8:44)
- 15 – Wrapping Everything Up (3:06)
- 16 – Checking Out Steemit Tools (4:50)
- 17 – How Steem Power Works (4:52)
- 18 – SteemFollower Review – Do I Recommend it (6:26)
- 19 – How To Get Do-Follow Links on Steemit (3:42)
- 20 – Steemit Now Allows You To Add a Header Image To Your Profile (2:14)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.