Digital Marketing Strategies for Business Owners – Matt Bernstein
Digital Marketing Strategies for Business Owners – Matt Bernstein Download. Are you ready to get more sales using a Sales Funnel, Social Media Marketing, a…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: http://archive.is/wip/m59jE
Digital Marketing Strategies for Business Owners
Start a Successful Business by Building a Sales Funnel, Social Media Following, and Affiliate Partnerships
Are you ready to get more sales using a Sales Funnel, Social Media Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing Strategies?
Are you ready to build a sales funnel? connections with customers on social media? and affliate marketers to sell your products?
Social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest, Periscope, Blab, and Google+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you.
Those customers will be lead to your website, that will be setup with a sales funnel, which means customers will be spending more money with you.
And, you’ll have affiliate marketers selling your products and sales funnels.
This course is the ultimate beginners guide into sales funnels, social media marketing, and affiliate marketing.
What does this course give you?
- Social Funnel Strategies
- Social Media Strategy and Best Practices
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Periscope, Blab
- Social Media Automation
- Working with Affiliate Marketers
The key is to create a brand that is consistent across all channels.
Buy this course because every second you delay is costing you money.
Building a Sales Funnel
- Getting Started to Generating Traffic (10:06)
- Creating a Front End Offer (6:39)
- Upsell (or 1 time offer) (10:38)
- Downsell (5:58)
- 2nd and 3rd Upsell (11:18)
- Creating a Backend Offer (9:07)
- Sales Funnel (case study) (9:11)
- How To Write Buyer Follow-Up Emails
- Setting Up Your Sales Funnel On JVZoo
Building a Blog
- Introduction to Blogging (3:45)
- Choosing a Blogging Niche (4:59)
- Content is King (9:54)
- Adding Video and Images (3:20)
- Social Media (2:50)
- Important Pages (2:06)
- Conversation Content (3:21)
- Value (3:43)
- Guest (8:12)
- Repurpose (5:47)
- Conducting Interviews (5:01)
- After the Interview (2:34)
Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media (3:35)
- Social Media Best Practices (7:16)
- Twitter (4:42)
- Pinterest (5:47)
- Facebook (6:54)
- Instagram (3:43)
- LinkedIn (3:25)
- Google+ (2:04)
- YouTube (2:38)
- Live Streaming (2:58)
- Conclusion to Social Media (2:11)
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing (3:32)
- Getting Started with Content Marketing (3:29)
- Getting Started with Website Marketing Strategies (2:20)
- Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing Strategies (1:58)
- Getting Started Building an Email List (3:14)
- Clickbank Gravity Score (3:20)
- Clickbank Vendor Sales Pages (2:41)
- Clickbank Commissions and Continuity (2:54)
- Introduction (4:14)
- Challenges of Email Marketing (8:18)
- Content Marketing (3:42)
- Valuable Content (7:03)
- Email Standards (4:41)
- Email Spam Filter (6:45)
- Keep Email Clean (4:00)
- Lead Generation (5:18)
- AIDA (6:51)
- Conclusion to Email (2:08)
Building a Podcast
- Introduction to Podcasts (2:00)
- Hardware (5:04)
- Preparing a Podcast (3:25)
- Software (3:49)
- Podcast Outline (3:00)
- Recording (5:20)
- Publishing the Podcast (4:55)
- Marketing Tips (4:13)
- Introduction (2:46)
- Mission Statement (5:01)
- Logo (5:51)
- Promotion (2:32)
- Delivering (6:50)
- Success (4:10)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.