Digital Training Planner – Di Heuser and Marian Blake
Digital Training Planner – Di Heuser and Marian Blake Download. This Has The Potential To Be Even More Lucrative than Amazon Kindle
Michelle Increased He…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Make $15 to $40 per Planner or Journal in This Super-Hot Publishing Niche
This Has The Potential To Be Even More Lucrative than Amazon Kindle…
Michelle Increased Her Self- Publishing Income From $18 Month to $4,000 Month, In Just 90 Days, By Adding Digital Planners to Her Etsy Store…
She Is Making $15 to $35 On Each One She Sells!
For more than two decades, people have been asking a very important question: “Digital Planners or Paper Planners?“
In the very early days of the Internet, people would answer “everything is going digital.”
However, early software developers made the mistake of trying to develop proprietary, desktop applications for MacIntosh and Windows computers.
By the mid-2000’s, everybody finally agreed on an answer to the question about planners – “Paper.” It wasn’t that people were not yet ready to give up paper. The problem was that companies were doing a terrible job of creating digital planners that people actually wanted to use.
So from 2005 to about 2018, consumers were more interested in buying paper planners, instead of digital planners. Until this point in time, most people agreed there was no future for digital planners.
2018 was the turning point for most consumers…
The breakthrough came when software developers started creating mobile apps to use on cellphones, tablets, and other mobile devices: “Goodnotes” and “Notability” for the iPad and iPhone, and “Xodo” for Android and Microsoft Windows.
Get Digital Training Planner – Di Heuser & Marian Blake, Only Price $27
Fortunately, the app developers realized they should focus on delivering the kind of functionality consumers want:
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Use a Digital Pen
- Use a Fingertip
- Use a Keyboard
- Use Voice-Recognition
- Sync with Other Apps
- Sync Data with the Cloud
Why are Digital Planners becoming so popular?
- They are portable. No more lugging around multiple journals and planners.
- They are affordable. Instead of buying multiple planners, you buy one and just add in pages and graphics as you need them.
- They are fully editable. No more scratching out an entry, which makes a mess. You just edit the entry.
- They are eco-friendly. You no longer need reams of paper for your planner. It is all stored on your smart device.
- They are customizable. You can add pages, graphics, stickers etc. to make it unique to you.
- They are shareable. You can share pages with friends and business associates or social media accounts.
- They are fun. You can create a planner or journal entirely unique for yourself.
What does this mean for you?
You can take your existing skills for creating journals and planners for Amazon KDP and the Printables Low Content Book market and open up a brand new market for yourself.
You will earn more money per book than you do on Amazon. Why?
- Because you don’t have to pay Amazon a big chunk of your profit.
- If you are selling it off your own website, then you have no transaction fees.
- If you use a site like Etsy, you pay 20c per listing and a small percentage per transaction.
- People are used to paying top dollar for a well designed digital planner.
- Prices range between $20 and $40 per planner.
- Once you have created it and uploaded the digital files, you never have to think about it again.
- Buyers will simply send you the money, and then download their files.
Take a look at some of these best-selling digital planners on Etsy
Get Into this Super Hot Niche Right Now
Start Creating Digital Planners instantly with our EASY training
Using PowerPoint or a Similar Application
- Your Complete Training System for Publishing Digital Planners that sell!
- Ready made Editable Digital Planners
- Pre-made covers & Graphic Resources
- Selling Your Product on Etsy
- Facebook Support Group
Here is what you get in your member’s dashboard:
- Full video training on creating digital planners, covers, stickers etc.
- Video training on setting up an Etsy store and loading your planners
- A pre-made PLR digital Composition book with tabs hyperlinked
- 6 Done For You Digital Covers
- A set of png tabs
- 21 Common Shapes used in Digital Planners
- Your Etsy Store PDF Training
Instant Access to Member’s Area
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.