E-commerce Profits: How to Start a Business Dropshipping – Matt Bernstein
E-commerce Profits: How to Start a Business Dropshipping – Matt Bernstein Download. Gain access to any retail product at wholesale prices and have them dro…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
What you’ll learn
- Gain access to any retail product at wholesale prices and have them drop shipped to customers.
- Validate their retail product ideas and prove they sale by using eBay, Amazon, and Google.
- Get a Tax ID and Business License in order to work with wholesalers in the U.S.
- Start a business internationally and get retail products from anywhere in the world.
- Learn the basics of selling on eBay as well as leveraging it to increase profits by using specific selling practices.
- Gain customers loyalty with superior customer service, because a repeat customer is always cheaper than having to find new customers. Customer loyalty is a recipe for long term profits.
- Get new and repeat customer email signups in order to increase sales.
- Learn how to create an eCommerce store and rely less on eBay
- Leverage an eCommerce store in order to increase sales.
- Learn the basics of email marketing and become less dependent of eBay.
- Avoid mistakes to save a few years of work and thousands of dollars (using case studies).
- Maximize your time in order to achieve success. You have enough time to accomplish your goals and much of your time is wasted.
- Learn BONUS Marketing Practices (selling on Amazon, creating YouTube videos, creating Kindle books, and a blog)
- Ask unlimited questions to the instructor and get help along the way to their success.
- Only an internet connected computer/device (click the HD button for better video quality).
- An hour per day to update inventory and fulfill orders. Check your earnings and make even more money.
- Business license and Tax ID are required to show wholesalers you are a legitimate business (in the USA).
- Google “starting a business in [enter your location]” Find your country’s legitimate website and apply to become a business in your country. You need to prove to wholesalers you have a legitimate business (applies to international students).
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 175,000+ students across 198 countries.
From a business standpoint, I sold over $750,000 in retail products in the last 2 years.
Learn how to sell on eBay, gain access to retail products at wholesale prices and spend no money upfront.
It doesn’t cost anything to open wholesale accounts, to work with legitimate wholesalers. You don’t need to buy any inventory upfront.
You’ll learn how to gain access to any product at wholesale prices. You’ll be able to list wholesalers inventory, for free.
Only after you make a sale the wholesaler will ship your order to your customer. You never need to keep an inventory and you only buy the customers order after you make a sale.
You make a profit.
At the end of the course you’ll learn how to…
Set up an eCommerce store.
Gain access to any retail product at wholesale prices and have them drop shipped to customers.
Validate their retail product ideas and prove they sale by using eBay, Amazon, and Google.
You’ll get a look over my shoulder (step by step guide) to learn exactly how I became successful selling online.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make money selling retail products online with no inventory upfront.
- Students in the U.S. will have a step by step process to get a Tax ID and business license to work with wholesalers.
- People from any country. The course is topic is based on the United States and different countries laws will apply and you need to figure it out for yourself by Googling “How to Start a Business [enter your location here].
- This is not a get rich quick scheme, this guide will take time to implement, you need to put in the work to see the results.
- People of any age or ability.
27 sections • 189 lectures • 12h 39m total length
- How to See Proof Your Items Sell Online
- How to Source Retail Products at Wholesale Prices
- Product Sourcing ANY Product at Wholesale Prices
- Leveraging eBay to Increase Sales v Best Marketing Practice is Customer Loyalty
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales and Create Repeat Customers
- How to Create an eCommerce Store Easily with BigCommerce
- How to Complete Creation of Your eCommerce Store
- How to Leverage Your eCommerce Store to Increase Sales
- Marketing Concepts that Drive Sales
- Not To-Do Lists to Avoid Mistakes
- How to Be Productive to Maximize Your Time
- Email Marketing
- Building a Blog for Marketing the Business
- Customer Engagement
- Social Media Marketing
- Building a Sales Funnel
- YouTube Marketing
- Building a Podcast
- Entrepreneur Success Work Smarter Goal Setter Bootstrapping
- Build a Social Media Marketing Strategy
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.