Make a 3D Portals Clone in Unity® and Blender from Scratch – Mammoth Interactive
Make a 3D Portals Clone in Unity® and Blender from Scratch – Mammoth Interactive Download. In this course, you learn how to build a game using portals with…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/7QuG5
In this course, you learn how to build a game using portals with Unity® and Blender. This course is unique because we make both the code and the art for the game from scratch. We teach you the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a 3D game.
First you design the game and its functionality in Unity®. You learn how to code in C# and build video game levels. Don’t worry if you’ve never coded before. We start simple and add more to the game as the course goes on.
Unity® is one of the most popular platforms in game development. You can use Unity® to build 2D and 3D games. Unity® is cross-platform, which means it is easy to use with other platforms.
Then you create the 3D models for the game in Blender. You build all the art assets for the game. You learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity®.
Blender, like Unity®, is a popular production suite that is free to download. Blender is a revolutionary tool for making 3D art digitally. With Blender, you can make art assets for games, like we do in this course.
Is this course for me?
Even if you’re not an artist, you can make basic art models. You may have heard of Axiom Verge and Stardew Valley. These games are million-dollar successes. But did you know that only one person made each?
Usually it takes a whole team of people to build a game. But creators Thomas Happ and Eric Barone developed and designed their games by themselves. Now they’re millionaires. You can do it, too.
This course is targeted towards anyone who wants to learn game development. Our primary target students are complete beginners. But if you already know how to use Unity® or Blender, you can still benefit from taking this course.
What programs do I need?
To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender (for 3D modeling and texturing), Photoshop or a free program like Gimp (for 2D art and some texturing), and Unity® (for game set-up and coding). Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course. This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
Let’s Make A Game
- Download Blender and Unity3D
01G. Introduction to Unity
- 1.1. Downloading Unity (3:57)
- 1.2. Unity Editor (13:32)
- 1.3. Hello World (12:20)
- 1.4. Variables (8:43)
- 1.5. Methods (7:06)
- 1.6. Loops (8:22)
- 1.7. Positioning (11:56)
02G. First Person, Boxes
- 2.1. Enabling First Person Mode (21:21)
- 2.2. Adding a Box (4:06)
- 2.3. Clicking Logic (7:45)
- 2.4. Raycasts (9:21)
- 2.5. Grabbing Class (5:56)
- 2.6. Moving the Box (8:13)
- 2.7. Adjustments and Prefabs (11:40)
03G. Buttons and Doors
- 3.1. Designing a Button (6:42)
- 3.2. Trigger Colliders (6:43)
- 3.3. Pressure Identification (3:36)
- 3.4. Button Animation (9:25)
- 3.5. Button Color (5:35)
- 3.6. Designing the Door (8:30)
- 3.8. Connecting the Button and the Door (7:05)
- 3.7. Opening The Door (8:21)
- 3.9. Orb (10:51)
- 4.1. Portal Areas (8:52)
- 4.2. Getting the Hit Points (8:46)
- 4.3. Spawning Portals (16:47)
- 4.4. Normals (6:21)
- 4.5. Teleporting (6:12)
- 4.6. Adjusting Teleporting Angles (6:33)
- 4.7. Portal Rendering (9:44)
05G. Interface and Level Management
- 5.1. Game Interface (27:10)
- 5.2. Menu Scene (13:30)
- 5.3. Starting Level 2 (7:31)
- 5.4. Finishing Level 2 (6:29)
- 5.5. Level Flow (11:41)
Introduction to Blender
- Introduction to Blender (24:39)
06K. Portal Gun
- 1. Gun (17:06)
- 2. Gun Unwrapping (16:19)
- 3. Portal Gun Base Colors (5:58)
- 4. Portal Gun UV Saving (1:51)
- 5. Portal Gun Texturing (16:21)
- 6. Gun Texturing Continued (7:12)
07K. Props and Pieces
- 1. Button (5:47)
- 2. Button UV (5:29)
- 3. Button Texturing (3:12)
- 4. Button Crazybump (1:45)
- 5. Cables (14:30)
- 6. Cables Texturing (3:18)
- 7. Cables Crazybump (2:40)
- 8. Simple Block (6:32)
08K. Scene Pieces
- 1. Walls (6:49)
- 2. Walls and Floors UV (4:41)
- 3. Walls and Floors Exporting (3:53)
- 4. Floor and Wall Normal and Specular Mapping (5:41)
- 5. Floor Texturing (4:36)
- 6. Wall Texturing (4:32)
- 7. Doors (18:20)
- 8. Door UV Wrapping (4:39)
- 9. Door Exporting (2:29)
- 10. Door Textured (10:47)
- 11. Door Unwrap Fixing (3:56)
- 12. Door Normals and Unity Assembly (6:13)
- 13. Unity Wall Texturing (3:55)
- 14. Unity Floor Texturing (8:55)
09G. Integrating Art
- 9.1. New Box (5:10)
- 9.2. New Button (4:16)
- 9.3. New Wires (9:24)
- 9.4. New Doors (11:21)
- 9.5. New Walls (8:29)
- 9.6. New Floor and Ceiling (6:35)
- 9.7. Updating Level 2 (5:55)
- 9.8. Portal Gun (3:18)
- 9.9. Project Cleanup (1:14)
- 9.10. Adjusting Wall and Floor Materials (6:24)
- 9.11. Materials for the Door (2:37)
- 9.12. Button and Cable Materials (2:07)
- 9.13. Portal Gun and Final Touches (4:10)
- 9.14. Challenge Time! (3:03)
10. Source Code and Assets
- Source Code and Assets
- Get 155+ courses!
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.