SEO Strategies 2016 – Alex Genadinik
SEO Strategies 2016 – Alex Genadinik Download. This course is meant to make you very strong at SEO marketing. In the course I share knowledge from my 10+ y…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Learn the SEO strategies I used to reach over a million people by combining SEO with social media, publicity, and using savvy techniques to side-step competition and get lots of traffic to my products!
This course is meant to make you very strong at SEO marketing. In the course I share knowledge from my 10+ years of doing SEO for various websites, and helping many entrepreneurs learn SEO.
Since I have been working with many entrepreneurs, I have a deep understanding of the kinds of mistakes they typically make, and the misunderstandings and questions they usually have. In this course I address precisely those issues. Plus, I give many insightful and effective “white hat” SEO strategies in order to make you a great SEO marketer.
The course is made up of over 30 video lectures, and should take three hours to complete.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
The course is structured into three parts. The first part of the course is meant to give you solid SEO fundamentals. The topics that are covered are the history of SEO, keyword research, blogging, and related issues.
The second part of this SEO course covers further SEO topics like how to dominate the top-10 search results of Google with more than one listing, how to do SEO on other platforms to reach great scale, long tail vs. short tail keywords, Google penalties, and much more.
The third part of this SEO course focuses on how to do keyword research. I explain what kinds of links are good to get, and what kinds of links you should stay away from. I also explain how to get links by getting press coverage for your business because that is the best of both worlds. Typically links from press mentions also bring you website traffic, and those links come from very strong websites in terms of SEO.
I hope you enjoy the course, and find it helpful. I made it with the intention of giving you practical and actionable knowledge to empower you to be a very good SEO marketer.
Course Introduction: Watch This First To Understand What You Get From The Course
- Warm welcome, course introduction how you can get the most out of the course (2:31)
- How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
- Pro tip how to quickly get through this course (1:55)
- SEO basics and fundamentals (14:06)
- Beginner SEO topic setting the title and description meta tags (4:58)
- History of SEO (8:50)
- Blogging and guest blogging for SEO (8:05)
- SEO for new websites (3:17)
- Is SEO spam Why SEO sometimes has a bad name (3:50)
- Common SEO mistakes dont make these (4:39)
- Black hat vs. white hat strategies (4:07)
- What is pagerank (2:52)
On page SEO
- SEO keyword research-1 (9:43)
- SEO keyword research-2 (8:39)
- On site and on page SEO (3:29)
- Targeting long tail vs. short tail keywords (6:44)
- Keyword density and using keywords intelligently (2:13)
- NEW Anatomy of a good page for SEO (7:17)
- Cornerstone SEO pages (3:43)
- NEW Gray hat SEO, when keyword stuffing is ok and when not to do it (5:57)
- Interlink your own pages for an SEO boost (2:59)
Off page SEO & Link-building
- NEW What to look for in links how to know if you are getting a good one (6:41)
- Off site and off page SEO (2:23)
- Do follow vs. no follow links (3:12)
- How to get links from getting press coverage and publicity (10:37)
- Social media links (1:12)
- NEW NOV 5th, 2014 How to get more retweets and boost your Twitter AND SEO (8:47)
- NEW One of the oldes white hat link building techniques that still works (3:30)
- Forum posting for SEO discussion (2:09)
- Directory submission for SEO. Agencies will sell this to you. Dont do this (0:42)
- Blog commenting for SEO thoughts (2:09)
- Please take a second to add a review of this course or tell me how to improve it (3:26)
- Revive Old Posts WordPress plugin to boost pages by sharing and SEO (3:13)
SMART AND SAVVY SEO!
- Smart non Google SEO. No, this IS NOT about Yahoo or Bing (6:53)
- Dominate Googles top 10 results and rank almost any page in Google top 10 (5:13)
- NEW The secret white hat strategy to blow away competition (5:48)
- NEW SEO thumbnail and logo secret with case study (6:25)
- NEW Latest top SEO ranking factors based on research from 150 experts (10:59)
- NEW How to write good headlines that increase clickthrough (5:36)
- SEO via established sites. SEO is not only about making your site rank in Google (2:55)
- NEW Example of how to use authoritative and established sites to rank in Google (7:31)
- Paid search and marketing with Google Adwords (3:11)
- NEW Powerful SEO strategy that almost no one talks about (4:35)
- NEW Growth hack to use Quora for SEO, YouTube SEO and to get traffic (8:08)
- NEW How to cheaply get a lot of Facebook engagement and boost SEO (6:36)
- NEW Google Plus posts to boost SEO (5:51)
- NEW How to rank almost any SEO page (7:03)
- ALL online algorithm DOMINATION (9:28)
SEO penalties! Very important – don’t get penalized!
- SEO penalty Panda (1:46)
- SEO penalty Penguin (1:21)
- Your opinion matters to me. I want to make sure you love the course (2:18)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.