Make a compound interest calculator in Xcode – Mammoth Interactive
Make a compound interest calculator in Xcode – Mammoth Interactive Download. 01. Introduction (1:25)
02. The main storyboard and the background color (1:39…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/AryRN
Your First Section
- 01. Introduction (1:25)
- 02. The main storyboard and the background color (1:39)
- 03. Adding in a text box (2:43)
- 04. Changing the text and the color (1:32)
- 05. The benifits of testing often (1:38)
- 06. Copying the text fields (1:48)
- 07. Adding in labels (3:37)
- 08. More on the placeholder text (2:24)
- 09. Adding in the buttons (4:54)
- 10. Talking about the design of the app (1:43)
- 11. Hiding the keyboard and adding the number keyboard (2:51)
- 12. Adding in the code to the .h file (3:43)
- 13. Adding in objects to the main story board (2:23)
- 14. Adding the code to the m file (1:28)
- 15. Adding in the local variables (1:58)
- 16. Hooking up the text field code (2:20)
- 17. Calculating the interest (1:36)
- 18. Printing the answer to the screen (1:27)
- 19. Decimals and percent (1:53)
- 20. Adding in some final touches (3:54)
- 21. Conclusion and challenge (2:19)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.