Master Web Design in Photoshop – Cristian Barin
Master Web Design in Photoshop – Cristian Barin Download. This course, intended for beginners and experienced designers alike, will show you how to use Pho…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/MiF311
Beautiful web design begins with a practical knowledge of the tools and features of Adobe Photoshop. This course, intended for beginners and experienced designers alike, will show you how to use Photoshop to design web pages, custom graphics and more that excite end users and impress clients.
Prepare Yourself for a Career in Web Design by Learning the Foundations of Photoshop and the Ins-and-Outs of the Design Industry
·Master the principles of web design & typography.
·Learn to design custom graphics and beautiful icons.
·Gain access to premium psd files and templates to inspire your own projects.
·Discover how to work with clients and how to remain competitive in a cutting-edge industry.
Create Websites that Win Clients and Enhance Your Portfolio
Professional web design is in high demand, with every type of business from large corporations to small boutiques looking for web designers who can improve their online presence and build their brand. This course will teach you the skills you need to create stunning website designs using Photoshop so that you can turn your clients’ visions into reality. You will also learn how to speak with clients, decode their requests, and meet their demands.
Contents and Overview
Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced web designer, you will find this course beneficial in how it blends clear, concise instruction with real world examples and hands-on exercises.
·Photoshop & Web Design from A to Z: Following the course’s simple step-by-step process, you will learn the web design principles and Photoshop skills necessary to create vivid web pages and graphics, starting with fundamental topics such as comparing different versions of Photoshop and selecting a monitor, before advancing to spacing, typography, logo design, layout, and more.
·Client Case Studies: You will gain a better understanding of the realities of web design by examining real-life case studies that demonstrate what to do and what not to do when working with clients.
·Interactive Demos: You will watch the creation of two websites from start to finish to gain a better understanding of the design process.
·Free Templates & Resources: You will gain access to an exclusive selection of psd files, a cheat sheet hotkey guide, plus lots of website templates that you can use for your own projects.
- Crystal clear audio from a native English speaker
- Recorded at full HD: 1920×1080
- Photoshop CC 2014 (latest version) was used throughout the course
- Lots of .psd freebies attached. Take a look at lecture 64 for a preview. More to be added regularly.
- Professionally edited: constant zoom in on important areas, hotkeys are shown as subtitles, repetitive techniques are slightly sped up
- All lectures have the .psd presentation file attached plus a .pdf with any links that were shown in the video.
After completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of web design and the foundations of Photoshop necessary to create cutting-edge web pages and graphics. You will also be familiar with the web design industry and the professional strategies necessary to build a client base.
- Introduction to this section (2:13)
- Character & Paragraph Styles (8:23)
- Smart Objects explained (3:06)
- How to use a Smart Object (3:52)
- How to create a realistic mockup with Smart Objects (2:10)
- How to use Adobe Generator (3:48)
- How to use Layer Comps (5:49)
- Layer Comps with Smart Objects (1:51)
Introduction – My Story
- Introduction – My Story (6:13)
- System requirements & best settings (7:50)
- Color management (5:37)
- Color management quiz
- Photoshop version comparison (14:27)
- Piracy & stealing (3:08)
- Monitors: best panel types, resolution, brand, size (8:33)
- Monitor Quiz
- Web design just in Photoshop, no coding (3:05)
- What you need to know about Photoshop (5:51)
- How to monetize the skills you are about to learn (5:37)
- Grid systems (5:08)
- Grid system quiz
- Setting up your workspace (2:56)
- Topics I won’t cover in depth (1:51)
- Communicate effectively (6:33)
- Communicate effectively quiz
- A website must tell a story and create an atmosphere (10:51)
- Simply & clean or highly detailed? (5:27)
- How to understand the clients’ needs (9:07)
- All about inspiration (6:46)
- Exercise: Inspiration
- Hands on: How I get my inspiration (8:48)
- Step by step approach (4:57)
- Hands-on: Using the step by step approach to create an icon (19:45)
- All about wireframes (8:25)
- All about wireframes quiz
- The role of imagery, stock photos and free photos (9:14)
- Custom Graphics (6:12)
- Hands-on: Creating custom graphics (14:23)
- Alignment tools (4:20)
- Symmetry, proper spacing and white space (12:37)
- Working with a brief (6:52)
- Working on a ‘small project’ (4:58)
- What ‘simple, modern, clean’ & other client terms actually mean (9:04)
- Using layer styles the right way (19:34)
- The pitfalls of your imagination (4:31)
- Understanding contrast (7:28)
- Using freebies & the meaning of being a designer (12:07)
- Optimizing your layers panel (8:13)
- Hands on: How to organize a messy project (18:26)
- Dummy content (4:35)
- Logo design (5:47)
- The importance of speed (6:31)
- Choosing the right projects (5:32)
- Pricing guide for your work (10:54)
- How to constantly get better (4:59)
Typography tips, tricks and techniques
- Best sources for fonts (8:23)
- The Character Panel (11:59)
- How to identify a font (4:49)
- Mixing fonts (5:35)
- Typography tips, tricks and techniques (12:43)
- Introduction & project description (9:34)
- Setting the layout (4:14)
- Putting in content (6:28)
- Creating the header (16:04)
- Creating the hero area (11:23)
- Creating the content area (12:51)
- Creating the testimonial and footer areas (12:06)
- Conclusions (3:46)
Flat design project
- Flat design: definition, examples, flat animations, history, skeuomorphism (10:27)
- Avoid these flat design mistakes (5:37)
- Building a flat website – Introduction (1:29)
- Building a flat website – Creating the header (6:48)
- Building a flat website – Creating the central point (9:25)
- Building a flat website – Testimonials and CTAs (9:08)
- Building a flat website – Finishing up with the footer (4:43)
- Final conclusions (1:11)
Download all resources here
- Download all resources here
- Preview the resources
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.