SEO Writing Masterclass – Surfer SEO
SEO Writing Masterclass – Surfer SEO Download. If youre reading this, youre probably looking for tactics and skills that will take your career to a whole…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/oQK0F
The market is crowded for average content writers. Don’t be one of them.
Average content writers write. And they have nothing else to offer but a nice Google Doc based on guidelines from a client.
Those copywriters get lost in the sea of underpaid freelancers on Upwork, and they struggle to make ends meet.
Great copywriters know how to tie their writing to results.
And the best way to get results is to dive into Search Engine Optimization.
And while the market is full of self-advertised “SEO copywriters”, many of them rely on obsolete tactics that no longer work.
Most of these “common truths” aren’t an aid,but a hindrance to SEO success.
They’re not enough for competitive keywords that generate something more important than organic traffic – money.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking for tactics and skills that will take your career to a whole new level. This drive alone gives you a massive advantage over average copywriters.
By getting deeper into SEO, you will build bulletproof content that will keep bringing thousands of potential buyers to your blog posts and landing pages. For years to come.
SEO Writing goes beyond just “writing.”
And we dive into every single part of this process in SEO Writing Masterclass.
Finding great keywords is hard work. When you chase keywords that are out of your reach, your pages will never rank in the top ten. Learn how to track down keywords that are right for YOU and will bring you the biggest ROI.
If you understand your competitors, you understand the whole SERP. Find out who to compete with, how to do it, and how to leave everyone in the dust. Skip this step, and you set yourself up for failure.
One page is not enough to build your authority in a niche. You need to map out the whole content strategy with topic clusters (including money pages, supportive pages, and internal linking structure).
WORDS AND PHRASES USAGE
Even the greatest content won’t work if it lacks prominent phrases. Understanding which words to use and where to place them is key to successful optimization. We’ll teach you how to write content that will comply with Google’s complex algorithm.
OPTIMIZING EXISTING PAGES
Sometimes it’s better to optimize existing content than to start from scratch. When is the right time to get back to old pages? How to find the best opportunities? And how to optimize them for SEO? The best copywriters know the answer.
SELLING THE NEW PROCESS
How to distinguish yourself from other writers on the market and increase your wages? You’ll find out how to convince your potential clients to the new, better way of SEO writing. And they will be thrilled to pay more for your work!
People behind this Masterclass are part of the team behind Surfer – the #1 Content Intelligence tool loved by content marketers and SEO experts.
Our everyday work is all about helping marketers write more relevant pages that will 10x their organic traffic. 4,000+ teams use our solution and our methodology.
To deliver better products to all Surfer users, we’ve consulted countless professionals – lots of them our trusted clients – who dabble in SEO, affiliate, and all kinds of digital marketing.
We decided to go one step further and teach you all we know about on-page SEO and content creation.
Content strategy and keyword research
Learn a successful keyword research process and create an overview of your content plan. Every battle is won before it is ever fought. And it is also true for SEO and content strategy. When you know the plan, all you have to do is execute.
LESSONS FROM THIS MODULE:
- Why do you need Module 1?
- Content strategy: Content for different stages of awareness
- Content strategy: Keyword research and prioritization
- Content strategy: Planning topic clusters for your website
Four phases of SEO writing
Relevance and quality are the core of SEO. Learn the actionable, step-by-step process to create the most valuable content that will be user-friendly and optimized for Google. Let’s bust some old “good practices” and use SEO that will work in 2021.
LESSONS FROM THIS MODULE:
- Video 1: Introduction: 4 phases of content creation
- Video 2: Discovery phase: Digging into search intent
- Video 3: Discovery phase: Analyzing on-SERP features
- Video 4: Discovery phase: Find the best content that ranks for your keyword
- Video 5: Discovery phase: Create an outline based on top pages in search results
- Video 6: Discovery phase: Create guidelines for words, phrases, and conten
- Video 7: Writing phase: Rules of thumb
- Video 8: Writing phase: Title tag
- Video 9: Writing phase: Meta description
- Video 10: Writing phase: Enrich your content and gain authority
- Video 11: Writing phase: Images and alternative texts
- Video 12: Writing phase: Internal linking
- Video 13: Conversion strategy: Make an irresistible offer
- Video 14: Conversion strategy: The good, bad, and ugly of gated content and lead generation
- Video 15: Conversion strategy: Plan call-to-actions across your content
- Video 16: Optimization phase: Check your rankings with Google Search Console
- Video 17: Optimization phase: Run SEO audit for your article
- Video 18: Optimization phase: Organize your SEO optimization process
Increase wages for your content services
Charge more for your work and upgrade your sales process. No matter if you work as an in-house writer or freelancer, we’ll explain how to sell your ideas and strategy. You’ll learn tactics that will help you position yourself as the top SEO copywriter and charge accordingly.
LESSONS FROM THIS MODULE:
- Video 1: Introduction + why you should probably charge more
- Video 2: Sell the process, not just your content piece
- Video 3: Sell the content strategy, not just an article
- Video 4: Use Content Score and offer content tiers
- Video 5: Things you can outsource to your virtual assistant
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.