Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded
Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded Download. I doubt I need to convince you that email marketing is the most powerful thing you can do, or that its usua…
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/ThOv5
Email Marketing Course by ClickMinded
Heads up: Only the nerds are using ClickMinded.
Let’s talk about the single most underrated tool in your digital marketing toolbox. It’s an email.
I doubt I need to convince you that email marketing is the most powerful thing you can do, or that it’s usually the highest ROI channel, or that email is NOT dead and will not be dying anytime soon.
You already know that (and that’s probably why you’re here.)
Many people have told you that the key to 2x, 3x, or 10x your (or your clients’) sales is to leverage your email subscribers—that’s true…
…but 99% of people don’t get those results.
You can stop reading and close this window if this doesn’t sound like you:
- You’ve set up a welcome email for new subscribers
- You’ve tried sending newsletters to keep your subscribers engaged and coming back
- [Bonus points] You’ve run a seasonal campaign like Black Friday or Christmas special
- You’ve had some success, but you’re still nowhere near 2x sales or higher.
Most people get stuck here and think that their problem is that their email list isn’t big enough.
TL;DR: the problem isn’t the size of your list…
…the reason why your email marketing strategy isn’t working is that you are not increasing your subscriber’s intent to buy.
Let me explain why this happens with a common email marketing tactic: newsletters.
I love newsletters, we use them at ClickMinded, and they are great to keep your company at your subscribers’ top-of-mind.
However, most newsletters just blast the exact same message to every single subscriber, regardless of what they are interested in or where they are in your funnel.
And that’s a problem.
Why would you treat a subscriber who has just added a product to their cart in the same way as you treat someone who hasn’t opened an email in 3 months?
A top-notch email advertising strategy can provide exceptionally applicable messages to your users whilst they’re a maximum benefit to them.
As against your subscribers thinking “why am I receiving this?”, you have to move for something that feels warm, fuzzy, and amazing, like:
A doggy withinside the mailbox (… but, please don’t place a doggy in a mailbox).
Of course, there’s a challenge: how will you ensure you’re usually handing over an applicable message at the proper time if you have 100s or hundreds of subscribers?
Answer: via way of means of the usage of automation to phase and supply emails to your subscribers.
What if you could 2x or 3x your sales with an email marketing strategy that’s 99% automated?
- You could use this repeatable framework to set up massively successful email campaigns for your clients.
- You could create a powerful email funnel for your business that generates sales in autopilot while you just put more leads into it.
- You could get a new job or a promotion by implementing a comprehensive email strategy that fundamentally changes the direction of your company.
That’s exactly what the ClickMinded Email Marketing Training will help you accomplish…
…and we’ve been lucky enough to get Lucas Chevillard, the Email Strategist from Airbnb and one of the best email marketing minds in the game, to teach this course.
The ClickMinded Email Marketing Training teaches you EXACTLY how to massively increase sales with powerful email marketing automation.
This is just a taste of what you’ll get in the course.
How email marketing fits into your business
- Why email marketing is fundamentally different than any other channel out there (and how to convince ANY client, boss, or teammate to invest in email marketing)
- Simplifying the way you think of email marketing: there are only THREE types of emails and TWO methods of distribution
- The three fundamental principles that you need to always keep in mind when working on email marketing
The email marketing framework
- How to build a “lifecycle” strategy using just 4 types of campaigns (and how each of those helps you with a specific part of your sales funnel)
- Discover how you can borrow tactics from companies like Slack, Airbnb, and Netflix to get your new subscribers to take action as soon as they join your list
- Learn to achieve DEEP levels of engagement with your users by using data to segment subscribers and trigger content (with examples from Spotify, Kickstarter, Casper, and ProductHunt)
- How to “win back” users who have stopped interacting with your emails and put them back into your funnel (this is a super quick win that most marketers forget about)
- Why you should care about “list hygiene” if you really care about your subscribers (spoiler alert: unengaged subscribers can have a negative impact on those who care about your emails)
- The ONE time it’s ok to send a broadcast email to your entire list (and how to do it right, so you don’t end up in the spam folder)
Subscriber segmentation strategy
- How to ensure you get the complete picture for every of your email subscribers (wherein they may be on your funnel, wherein they got here from, what’s the remaining motion they took, etc.)
- The 4 types of data you should use to effectively segment your subscribers: implicit data, explicit data, user personas, and engagement
- The right way to use tags and custom fields to gather data and segment subscribers (most people mess this one up)
- 10 effective segmentation strategies to get greater opens, clicks, and sales out of your campaigns
- Implementing segmentation on any email service provider, with step-by-step walkthroughs
- How to use “decision-based workflows” to automatically segment and email subscribers based on the data you’ve gathered (this is the easiest way to do personalization at scale)
How to create a world-class email campaign like Airbnb
- The FIVE questions you want to answer earlier than you even start putting in place a brand new e-mail campaign (the maximum crucial one: how are you going to degree the achievement of your e-mail?)
- A 3-step framework to conquer the predominant demanding situations of e-mail design: more than one clients, cell views, image-friendliness, new cell running systems, and wearables
- Effective copywriting tactics to make your emails stand out—did you know that the average users only spend about 8 seconds reading an email?
- The exact step-by-step process you can use to make sure that you send 99% of your email campaigns without a single obvious error
[Walkthroughs] How to create world-class automated workflows
- Step-by-step walkthroughs on how to set up 8 powerful automated campaigns from scratch: onboarding, trials, booking a call, webinars, flash sales, cross-sells and upsells, cart-abandonment, and newsletters
- How to build a system that manages all of your campaigns and prevents conflicts between them
Optimizing your email campaigns
- The 8 metrics you need to measure and track before you start trying to optimize your campaigns (it’s not just open and click rates!)
- Discover the THREE levers you can use to optimize any metric for any email campaign
- How to make sure your emails actually reach your subscribers’ inbox (it’s not just about your spam or unsubscribe rate—a lot of things happen even before that!)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.