Make a minimalist calculator in Xcode – Mammoth Interactive
Make a minimalist calculator in Xcode – Mammoth Interactive Download. 01. Introduction to the tab based calculator (1:03)
02. Duplicating the views (2:31)
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/XdRQk
Your First Section
- 01. Introduction to the tab based calculator (1:03)
- 02. Duplicating the views (2:31)
- 03. Adding in the other tabs (1:52)
- 04.Changing the tab bar items (3:25)
- 05. Adding in the colors (4:14)
- 06. Adding in a text box (3:11)
- 07. Adding in the fonts to the project (2:51)
- 08. Adding in the rest of the text boxes (3:04)
- 09. Andding in an answer label (2:23)
- 10. Adding in the calculate button and the clear button (2:51)
- 11. Adding in the rest of the buttons (2:56)
- 12. Adding in the equation label (1:59)
- 13. Hiding the keyboard (5:21)
- 14. Adding in the IBOutlets (3:47)
- 15. Adding in the second IBOutlets (2:21)
- 16. Adding in the UILabels (2:44)
- 17. Adding in the IBActions (4:12)
- 18. Setting up the .M file (1:40)
- 19. Making the clear button work (3:34)
- 20. Making float variables (2:49)
- 21 Adding in the math to the .m file (1:58)
- 22. Finding the UIText data (2:33)
- 23. Finishing the calcuation code (3:08)
- 24. Final touches (1:36)
- 25. Conclusion and challenge (1:42)
Here's an overview of the prominent keywords and a list of famous authors:
Business and Sales: Explore business strategies, sales skills, entrepreneurship, and brand-building from authors like Joe Wicks, Jillian Michaels, and Tony Horton.
Sports and Fitness: Enhance athleticism, improve health and fitness with guidance from experts like Shaun T, Kayla Itsines, and Yoga with Adriene.
Personal Development: Develop communication skills, time management, creative thinking, and enhance self-awareness from authors like Gretchen Rubin, Simon Sinek, and Marie Kondo.
Technology and Coding: Learn about artificial intelligence, data analytics, programming, and blockchain technology from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Amy Cuddy, and Malcolm Gladwell.
Lifestyle and Wellness: Discover courses on holistic health, yoga, and healthy living from authors like Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill Nye, and Tracy Anderson.
Art and Creativity: Explore the world of art, creativity, and painting with guidance from renowned artists like Bob Ross and others.
All the courses on WSOlib are led by top authors and experts in their respective fields. Rest assured that the knowledge and skills you acquire are reliable and highly applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.